CBR1100XX.org Forum

2002 Cbr1100xx FS 15k miles $4200

I have a 2002 Bird for sale with roughly 15k miles. Its all stock except for blue flame slip ons and i have the stock pipes still. The centerstand was removed by the original owner and i lost it, it has Throttlemeister bar ends. i Believe the original owner had the "LBS" stickers removed.

Other than that its bone stock. I do not stunt or abuse my bike, and its in almost perfect condition. It does not smoke or leak anything. There are a few very small marks on it, one from the seat rubbing on the frame and two beneath the pillion handle.

I purchased this bike in febuary of last year from the original owner with 12k miles on it. it just had its scheduled oil change.

its located in olathe kansas. $4300OBO willing to take a trade for another bike plus cash. Something sporty. Also if im way off on the asking price feel free to comment.

Call or text (preferably text) Kevin @ 913-593-1305 i dont have alot of time to check the forums.

I was asked some useful questions today and i thought i would post the answers:

Q: How hard do you ride and when do you normally shift?

The bike is ridden softly if there is such a thing, it rarely sees redline and i usually shift at about 4500rpms. Most the riding i do is about 50-75 miles a week in season.

Q: How about maintenance?

A: The oil was changed just before i bought the bike and i changed it again at 13k miles at the end of the season last year and again at the beginning of the season this year somewhere about 14.5k. I used honda tech oil and an unknown filter. i could look if needed.

Q: fluids flushed?

A: not by me, the person that owned the bike took religious care of it or so im told. But i cant say for 100% certainty that it has been done.

Q: Has anything on the bike ever failed or worn out and had to be replaced?

A: No. Nothing at all. It does need a new rear tire that i have. Brakes seem to be in good condition with no squeals or pulsing. Im not an expert on motorcycles and couldnt accurately comment on the condition of the rotors, but i do own a micrometer if anyone wants to know.

Q: Has it ever been dropped or wrecked?

A: No. Its never been over, wrecked or dropped. It has a clean clear KS title.

Lots more pictures on page #2. Beware of loading times, there are a lot of them.

post-132263-1306820425.jpg

post-132263-1306820447.jpg

post-132263-1306820464.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bump. price drop. 4800. come get it.

bump... seriously just make an offer. might be able to deliver it to your state as well.

ok... $3000

i could do 4500. lowest i think i can go. am i way off on my price range or what?

Nah, you're price is good.

It's a niche bike and the economy still sucks...

bump... seriously just make an offer. might be able to deliver it to your state as well.

ok... $3000

i could do 4500. lowest i think i can go. am i way off on my price range or what?

i thought i might be way off and people were secretly laughing at me lol. if you can do 3k got anything nifty you could add in on trade?

ok... $3000

i thought i might be way off and people were secretly laughing at me lol. if you can do 3k got anything nifty you could add in on trade?

You're safe... no one laughs in private here. If they were going to laugh at you it would be a public ridicule :icon_biggrin:

As far as nifty adds... well I gave Hobie my dog last week so that won't work.

Other than that, I really have nothing in my life other than some old stereo equipment.

Sorry.

bump. still for sale

could u deliver to Tennessee???????

bump. still for sale

could u deliver to Tennessee???????

Thats entirely possible. i'd have to find out. and it might cost you a little more like a hundred $ . i have a buddy that hauls golf carts cross country. i could stick it on his truck and bribe him with a benjamin, or i can meet you halfway. Call me if you want to talk it over. Kevin @ 913-636-9521

• 2 weeks later...

you can get 5K for it, hold out it aint worth selling whatever you get will not be as good , once you know what these are all about and the modifying starts, it is a fantastic bike with the right mods

replace rear shock w ohlins or penske, upgrade front springs & goldvalve

hel ss lines all round

wave rotors

4-1 pipe

speigler lsl bars

dyna coils

wave rotors

i have just thoroughly enjoyed mine with the above and lots more lol, nearing 60K miles on it strong as hell to. If anything else look at a 1000rr

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Man that is a BEAUTIFUL bike with stupidly low miles and if you were not half way across the States I would be PM ing you like crazy and offering up my first born child ............lol

I guess I gotta be patient and wait for one 1700 mile closer.

Just back in the market for a Blackbird. What cost would you put on delivery to Seattle? Bike looks good in your pictures; can I call you to hear it run? Scott 253-381-5800

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...