CBR1100XX.org Forum

No longer WTB...good used Verizon phone

Bought an EnVy locally that now has half the screen blank. :(

I always keep a spare phone around for when one of the phones on my family plan goes belly up.

I'm looking for a good used Verizon cell phone. Perhaps you've switched carriers or upgraded and have one sitting in your desk drawer. It doesn't need to do anything but make phone calls, but higher capabilities aren't unwelcome. No smartphones, please......don't wish to pay for the data plan and I hate technology that can outthink me.

Why advertise here when there's plenty of used cell phones out there for sale locally and on eBay? Simple.....its pretty difficult to beat the level of trust and comfort there is dealing with our own group of folks.

Thanks!

Joe, I've got a Samsung Omnia II that is a Verizon phone. I recently bought a HTC Thunderbolt and the Omnia is just sitting on the table collecting dust. Here is a link that tells a little about it. I'd take $50 including shipping it to you. Oh, BTW, it is not an Android..........it's a windows based phone.

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SCH-I920DAAVZW

Joe,

I don't know if it's what you want, but I've got a Verizon LG VX 5500. I am damaged goods that was forced to carry a brick radio, and then a company cell/pager on me for years. As a result I HATE cell phones and never carried it. This thing is pretty nicey-nice. I just carried it my backpack to and from work. The battery is still good too. Me and the wife are headed to NYC tomorrow(Tues.) from Geneseo around 6a.m. & could meet you prolly just before work around Waverly @ 7:30, or 8 am if it's what you're looking for! Give me a PM.