CBR1100XX.org Forum

www.parts411.com

Great experiences, 3 purchases from them, fair if not great priced.

Changes in order, additions, subtractions, substitutions ok.

Backorders timely.

Would recommend.

I have a story of a different tale. I'll NEVER EVEN MUTTER that name again. Those bastards (I'm being nice) I placed and order for spark plugs and a filter, waited...............waited............waited, I heard or saw no confirmation of my order. One full week later I call them, the scrotum breathed ape snatch snot bastards, and the leisurely say that they will have to go find my order and call me back.........4 fucking hours later (4:00 on friday afternoon) I call back..........oh yea, the cockknocker bitch that has a 4week old loaf of bread bubbling out from between her legs, we haven't ordered it yet........silence as the viens in my forehead grow so large you could pass a german shepard with rabies and a raging case of doggie VD thru them.......well, I said (unbelievably calmly) I am in need of those parts by Wednesday, what needs to happen to complete that task. She says, well I guess you need to bump your shipping to next day air.

HMMM. How much will that cost, I ask....Let me check and call you back.....No, I don't mind waiting on the phone..........Few minutes later she comes back with (by the way the parts are cheaper because the shipping and handling makes up for it my order was going to be $26 for shipping, ground I know better) well UPS next day air will run you an extra $96 plus the $26 that you have already paid...... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .....So I mention that she said that they haven't ordered it yet so what about the time to get to them.........more steam..... well, I guess the filter can drop ship to you from the warehouse (Chaparral I bet) but the plugs are coming from another warehouse that won't direct ship so we will fax the order tonight and we will probably see it sometime mid-week then we willnext day it to you, of course that is another next day charge but we won't charge you our other shipping fee since we seemed to have messed up....................UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE... I am now at $218 for shipping $64 worth of parts that won't be here in time. I told her thank you but cancel the whole order please.

I hung up, got online with Dennis Kirk ordered the parts $84 later (that is $52 for the parts and $32 for Red shipping) and the box was merrily waiting on my doorstep on Monday when I arrived home.

No offence but

FUCK PARTS 411

But I'm glad for your enjoyable shopping experience.

Please do not take offence to this, unless you work for those rat bastards.

• 1 month later...

WOW...

I recently ordered EBC HH pads for less than $30 per set along with a set of pads and front rotor for my son's Kawi and was completely satisfied with the experience.

When I tried to place the order online, I was also greeted with an unusually high shipping charge but noticed that they mentioned calling them if the charge seemed excessive. When I phoned, the shipping was recalculated to $12

Their prices for the HH pads, Kevlar pads, and front rotor were the lowest that I could find online and $12 for shipping the entire order was completely reasonable to me.

The order arrived 5 days after placing my order.

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I am concerned Parts411.com is a great company to do buisness with. I purchased a avon rear from them and 2 weeks and 550 miles latter I got a nail in it. After they verified Avon had a no hastle road hazard warentee they ordered me a replacement and I got to keep the plugged avon till the new one came in. To bad I had to surrender the bad one or I could have had some kewl burnout pics hehehe.

they were very on top of keeping in contact and returning calls and I want to give out some extra Kudos to Shantal :) hope thats how its spelled She was very friendly and profesional.

In the next week or so they will be getting an order for my rear ohlins shock and spring.

• 2 weeks later...