CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wood floor

RichardCranium

Ohhh, that's purty. Try angling the bass module in different directions to see how much difference it may make. I love the leather sectional. Just wish my wife did.

I have to turn the sub down to about half or it rattles the entire house. I haven't messed with it much as far as positioning though. One time we noticed that there was a tremendous amount of bass when we were watching TV. One of the little crumb snatchers that was crawling around in the floor had found the pretty lighted volume dial and proceeded to crank it up a few notches.

I love the leather. It looks great and its really durable but I have to admit during the winter I'd rather sit in my chair. The leather is a bit cold when you first plop down on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Ooooooh sweet. And that couch ... comfy to sleep on is such a bonus :icon_biggrin:

That really looks great, Brett.

Now, all you need is an area rug so the dogs can arrange themselves strategically under your feet where you'll be sure to trip and kill yourself when you try to pry yourself out of the couch.

:icon_biggrin:

Ooooooh sweet. And that couch ... comfy to sleep on is such a bonus :icon_biggrin:

You should see the chair we have in there now. Its a chair and a half and has two cup holders. :icon_biggrin:

Actually we thought it would work good since we are limited on space where we wanted to put it, it has two cup holders and we figured we could snuggle and watch tv. In reality it doesn't quite work out as well as we hoped and the style isn't quite what we normally go for. I digress.

That really looks great, Brett.

Now, all you need is an area rug so the dogs can arrange themselves strategically under your feet where you'll be sure to trip and kill yourself when you try to pry yourself out of the couch.

:icon_biggrin:

Don't give them any ideas. They are pretty good at being in the way already. We actually thought about the rug and I think it would look great...but then we would have to vacuum and sweep/mop. Right now its actually pretty easy to sweep the whole place up.

Very nice look

is it laminate, engineered wood or solid hardwood?

Solid.

http://www.lumberliquidators.com/catalog/p...=3871&nsa=1

We have hand scraped Brazilian cherry in our house; different color, but the surface

looks a lot like that. Beautiful.