CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ B- ] Ronayers Online

I ordered from Ronayers and was very pleased with the order. The shipping was a bit slow, but cheap so I couldn't complain too much. I ordered a few OEM parts that the dealer wanted almost twice as much for. My Pilot Roads arrived from Tucker Rocky at a savings of almost $100 from the dealer catalog, and were only $8 to ship.

I will use them again in the future. They even carry the body tabs and little plastic bolt thingies that hold the panels on, very hard to find. Don't expect a fast email response to questions though. Just call them, they helped me find everything via phone.

• 1 month later...

Ditto above. I have used them several times. A few weeks ago I had a brain-fart when ordering online. I called them up and they modified the order without a problem. It normally takes them a few days to get whatever you are ordering over to UPS, but overall their prices and service are ecxellent.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I am not pleased with them! I ordered a set of tires got only one on my door step. Called them up and they said they credited my card and noticed an extra charge for nothing. I told them I placed the order for front and rear tires and they said it must have been a pc error, fine no biggie. I was then told to order again online not with the rep on the phone?

Not a problem, I ordered a the front tire and waited a week or so, nothing so I called again! They were shipping it out that day because they were backordered, I asked why they did not call and let me know at least or put something on the site. Again no biggie, I am a patient person.

Another week later I get the tire, completely not the tire I ordered! Called again and they were cool about it. They covered the RA at no charge and a week later had the right tire.

Took the bike and the tires to the local shop and they mounted it a week later. Just to keep you up to date it’s been about 4 weeks. Take the bike home and ride for about 200 miles or so to break them in nice and good. Put the bike away and noticed a bubble on the side wall!

Call up again and they tell me there is no warranty on the tire and that once its mounted to the bike its my problem! If I want to I can send it to them at my cost for shipping and they send it to the manufacturer for review. If the manufacturer determines the wheel defective they will replace it otherwise I have to cover the cost to get it back if I want it. That sounds like the largest load of bull shit!

• 1 year later...

They treated me pretty good after they screwed up. They sent my order to the wrong address. When they found out, they air mailed it to me (at a cost of $28 to them) and wavied the $7 shipping cost to me. I guess it took about a week and a half to get to me. I guess it would have been better for them not to mess up the order but it did save me $7.00.

• 7 months later...

Just ordered some stuff from Ron Ayers. As said the shipping was a bit slow, but unlike others they tell you this up front. I was in no hurry so that didn't matter. The prices could not be beat and they were great on the phone. The items did arrive on the day they said they would at the time I ordered.

• 11 months later...

ordered a new right mirror cover and lower fairing as well as some honda magna parts.

was not in a tremendous hurry, so i can't even speak to slow shipping.

everything was there- at good prices (much lower than any dealership) and delivered to my door.

every purchase from them has been pleasurable, but i've never been in a tremendous hurry either- that may flavor my opinion quite a bit.

• 7 years later...