CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 2007 MV Agusta F4 -- 2k Miles $12500 ...SOLD

Yep. As much as I love this bike, I am putting her up for sale. Unfortunately, I just have no time to ride the street anymore and to keep putting dollars towards something I don't use is silly. Even when I do get out and ride, I don't like it as much as I like the track. Gonna focus on that for a year or so and then if I want to get back on the street, I will buy something new....maybe a KTM. Those are cool.

I will post pics later this weekend.

PM If Interested.

Cheers,

Rick

Question:

You know MV's better than I do obviously but I'm perusing around and am a tad confused on the models in that year.......is this a standard F41000, a 312R........are they the same???? Confused.

Mine is the F4 1000r 1+1. The model right before they changed to the 312R.

I PMd you back. Got family in town but will post up some pictures later on for ya.

Will post up some pics tomorrow night. I got wrapped up in family stuff all day and have more of the same tomorrow...sorry for the delay. Honestly though, the Aprilia is well documented in RacerXX 2 photos and the CBR and MV are covered in the RacerXX 3 collection.

Will post up some pics tomorrow night. I got wrapped up in family stuff all day and have more of the same tomorrow...sorry for the delay. Honestly though, the Aprilia is well documented in RacerXX 2 photos and the CBR and MV are covered in the RacerXX 3 collection.

It's just an excuse for me to delay the inevitable. :icon_whistle:

Be carefull I have seen this guy beat the shit out of this bike at the track.. lol :icon_biggrin:

Yea....I was totally rocking the Novice class. LOL. I will tell you that NO ONE passed me between turns 1 and 3 running in either direction. She is scary fast down the straights.

Brad, if you do get her you are going to have to dial out a lot of preload in the front and rear. The good news is that the suspension range is probably more suited for your weight than mine.