CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD: 2000 CBR 600 F4 -- 45k Miles $2500

This is the bike that Chris rode at RacerXX. There are a bunch of pictures of it. I will get the specs out there this weekend along with some other pics. I have to double check, but I think its a 2000 model. She hauled ass at Jennings.

PM If Interested.

Cheers,

Rick

This is the bike that Chris rode at RacerXX. There are a bunch of pictures of it. I will get the specs out there this weekend along with some other pics. I have to double check, but I think its a 2000 model. She hauled ass at Jennings.

PM If Interested.

Cheers,

Rick

Yes she did!

Will post up some pics tomorrow night. I got wrapped up in family stuff all day and have more of the same tomorrow...sorry for the delay. Honestly though, the Aprilia is well documented in RacerXX 2 photos and the CBR and MV are covered in the RacerXX 3 collection.

• 2 weeks later...

NVM...too big. :(

Is this bike located in FL?

I just need to look away :icon_redface:

Yes. It is in the Tampa bay area

FYI: The bike is not perfect. Carb work recently done. Bike idles low when cold due to the idler needles needing replacement ($55 + Labor for each needle), but once warm, it’s no issue. Even cold, as soon as you roll on the throttle, she runs like a champ.

Slight damage on left side upper fairing. Slight fairing cracks around the front turn signals. Some scratches on the tail. Tires are in good shape. Has a Two Brothers X-Metal exhaust that stays nice and cool.

Price negotiable.

You just need to buy it. :icon_twisted:

I had an F4 trackbike and the front end on those things make you feel like superman, after a re-valve and spring job.

I ran one of those for two seasons in WERA SE, plus owned three street ones. (Two 99's and one 00). Great bikes. Track days, sport tour, do it all.

• 5 weeks later...