CBR1100XX.org Forum

RacerXX IV Challenge

Speed99

Here is the Challenge:

The Highest Percentage of weight loss is the winner.

The Lowest Percentage of weight loss is the loser.

Loser buys the other two dinner at RacerXX IV.

Second Place buys the winner _______________ (need to figure it out...open to suggestions.)

We each need to weigh in ASAP to get starting weight.

Its on the honor system and each person wieghs on their own scale.

I propose that we weigh in and post up once a month (or two months...or never...up to you both)

Use this thread as support for each other.

Final weigh in will be the Monday PRIOR to RacerXX.

Our Starting Weights Are:

• RICK: 232 (Sunday: 3/6/2011)
  • RICH: 220 (Tuesday 3/8/2011)
  • RUHI: 218 (Monday: 3/7/2011)
  • CHRIS: 224 (Monday: 3/7/2011)
DO IT!!!!

Rick, I'll edit this post when I go weigh in tomorrow morning at work with the digital scale....

Edit: 220 lbs. 3/8/2011 I'm a fat fuck!

Our Starting weight is: (Will update with Hobi and Ruhi's number when they post up)

RICK: 232 (Sunday: 3/6/2011)

RICH: __________________

RUHI: __________________

02XXCA: 224 (Monday: 3/7/2011)

DO IT!!!!

OK. If we are going to have this many join in...I propose the following:

1. The loser (person with the least percentage weight loss) owes the winner (person with the highest percentage weight loss) a nice dinner at RacerXX IV.
  2. Anyone "in the middle" owes the winner __________ (beer, drink, cigar, etc. ...DISCUSS)
I want in. I weighed in at doctor last week, does that count?

You are in if it is OK with the others. You have my vote.

However, you must be present at RacerXX 2012 to be able to win. Also...you need to get your starting weight from the same scale you will use for your finish weight so the Doc appt may not be a good starting point.

Good luck to allof you. I have no will power so I will never win. I am lucky if I can shed 5 -10lbs

I think you should all pose in your MAN THONGS for a pannel of judges at RacerXX 2012 :icon_evilgrin:

You should take a scale with you to RacerXX IV and have all the participants use that scale for the final weigh in.

Good luck to all you guys. :icon_dance:

We thought of that, but everyone's start weight is on their home scale so we are doing the honor system thing.

NOW...if everyone doesn't care if the final scale is 1-2 pounds one way or the other we can do it that way.

You should take a scale with you to RacerXX IV and have all the participants use that scale for the final weigh in.

We thought of that, but everyone's start weight is on their home scale so we are doing the honor system thing.

NOW...if everyone doesn't care if the final scale is 1-2 pounds one way or the other we can do it that way.

How about everyone bring their personal scale?

How about everyone bring their personal scale?

That would work!

good luck.. fatties!!

:icon_twisted:

You can also join this challenge if you want to try and shave off some of that post preggo muffin top. I hear it improves your left hand turns.

Damn, gloves are off now, eh? :icon_lol:

good luck.. fatties!!

:icon_twisted:

You can also join this challenge if you want to try and shave off some of that post preggo muffin top. I hear it improves your left hand turns.

Damn, gloves are off now, eh? :icon_lol:

LOL. I figure she can hang.

actually... I could stand to lose 10-15 lbs.......

but that's a low percentage, so I would lose anyway.

I have actually lost 6lbs in the last 3-4 weeks by just not drinking beer... :icon_neutral: I am down to 194 as of this morning. If I can get to 180 I would be happy. Not drinking beer is killing me though.... :icon_wall:

ROFL. Harsh.

FWIW in this challenge even the "loser" is a winner if you made progress toward your goal(s).

Also a full year is a LONG time for stuff like this. Be sure you are also setting some more short term goals.

Good luck to you guys.

Also a full year is a LONG time for stuff like this. Be sure you are also setting some more short term goals.

+1, good point. Make permanent changes and a year from now you can be wherever you want to be. A rush to lose weight now on some unsustainable regimen can lead to long term failure.

Good luck guys, and where the hell was this little contest last year, dammit...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...