CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 2003 XX, 10K miles, HRC Colors

Definately a beautiful bike but if yours is worth 7500 im asking 25000 for mine. Good luck with the sale!

Hey! I got one of those!

FWIW, the bike in question, from the OP, is beautiful- bordering on magnificent. It's the scheme I wish I had done mine in, and a very well done example.

Bump, and GLWS.

The more I look it the more I like it - if I could sell my 2002 Silver Bird with 17k miles I'd seriously consider discussing it. But this time of year sucks for selling bikes, even here in FL where it was 32 when I left the house this morning!

How much would you be willing to sell it for? I'm in Georgia and looking for another XX to set up for touring. Let me know.

K. C.

The more I look it the more I like it - if I could sell my 2002 Silver Bird with 17k miles I'd seriously consider discussing it. But this time of year sucks for selling bikes, even here in FL where it was 32 when I left the house this morning!

How much would you be willing to sell it for? I'm in Georgia and looking for another XX to set up for touring. Let me know.

K. C.

She's ready to tour.

See post #1 for the price.

Thanks!

I have deleted some posts from this thread. Please stop shitting in for sale threads. If you don't have a legitimate question or something positive to say then feel free to go be an asshole in the pub.

I think that is the coolest looking bird ive ever seen, and worth the price. Funny thing is when i started looking for a bike a couple years ago i was searching for a 87 vfr750 red/white/blue. Then i let an 85 vf1000r slip through my fingers.

I guess your bike is what would have resulted if the vfr750 i wanted and the vf1000r I missed out on had procreated, And that is a beautiful thing!

I ended up with a 1999 blackbird, and couldn't be happier! Good luck with the sale.

• 3 weeks later...

I know sound/noise is subjective but how would you classify it - loud? mellow? as compared to others?

I have D&Ds on mine and while many think they are loud I love them, and don't think they are loud at all; however, I rode Harleys for 15+ years so maybe I am partially deaf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok,

I got a buddy looking for one. Give me your BEST price shipped to san diego CA 91913

Well fuck me I guess........ been a few days not even a response... guess ill send him elsewhere..... he really wants mine but its not for sale.