CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale '96 Honda CBR600F3 7K miles $1650 (Crozet VA 22932)

For Sale: 1996 Honda CBR600F3 7,3xx miles. Clean Title, Street Legal, Track Ready, Lots of Extras $1650

Background:

I bought this bike at an insurance auction as a theft recovery. It has a clean title, in my name, and a current Virginia registration. There are no problems with the legality of the title or registration. I've used for two track days. Now I no longer have the time or interest. If you are looking for a cheap street bike that is also track ready, strongly consider this motorcycle.

This is a seriously ugly motorcycle, it has been spray painted, and has road rash. Check the photos. However is has low miles and is mechanically sound. I've included lots of extras, mostly track type stuff. The bike is located near Charlottesville VA. For a fee, I can deliver within a limited radius.

Extras:

upper & lower race plastics

left and right clip ons.

left and right engine covers

left and right foot pegs and controls

left and right levers

tail light

front brake master cylinder

rear brake assembly

brand new, never used EBC kevlar clutch kit (disks & springs)

set of Diablo Supercorsa tires (use one track day)

new rear dunlop qualifier

Missing:

front fender

inner chin cowl (in front of exhaust headers)

Online Photo Album

post-1763-1283110714.jpg

post-1763-1283110766.jpg

post-1763-1283110802.jpg

post-1763-1283110837.jpg

Edit: Price reduced to $1650.

Matt I wish I had some extra cash i would snap that bike up in a heart beat. I know how you are with your bikes and I am sure that thing runs perfect....

Not to be a wiseass... but there's no such thing as a 96 F2. Is it an F3?? I ask because I have a bunch of F3 race parts left - might make me more interested.

Damn, you're right. It's just a wee bit embarrassing not knowing the model of one's own motorcycle. Thanks for letting me know. I'll correct the post.

If you are interested, I'm not too far away.

Long time no see bro, I agree on posting it on WERA or NESBA also. If I had the spare coin I would snatch it up for a backroad play toy.

Its not really in bad shape and just needs some love if someone wanted to make it pure street use.

Goog luck and stop being a stranger bro. :icon_biggrin:

Matt, you should post this on the WERA and NESBA forums if you haven't already. Those guys are less concerned with aesthetics, this is perfect for that crowd.

Agreed. Thank you. As soon as I recover my username / password on those boards I'm gonna do that. Or just start a new account.

Matt

Matt, you should post this on the WERA and NESBA forums if you haven't already. Those guys are less concerned with aesthetics, this is perfect for that crowd.

Agreed. Thank you. As soon as I recover my username / password on those boards I'm gonna do that. Or just start a new account.

Matt

Pls don't stay away so long next time bro :icon_biggrin:

How are you?