CBR1100XX.org Forum

99 ZRX1100 for sale

Very special ZRX1100 with Eddie Lawson's signature. Apparently the gentleman that built this bike waited in line at Daytona to show it to Eddie. Eddie was kind enough to sign the bike for him.

This bike has pretty much every superbike mod that could be made to it, a very special motorcycle.

Complete list of accessories is at the bottom with price paid at the time it was built. Never dropped, never down, absolutely perfect. Also have tons more pics showing any of the goodies added to it.

Also comes complete with all the stock parts if someone wanted to return it to original condition.

We're thinking about $10k for this but will entertain serious offers.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Dymag "Classic" magnesium wheels 2100.00

PFM 6 pot superbike brakes/rotors 1484.00

Nissan cylinders w/4 position adjustable levers 370.00

Muzzy brake lines 180.00

Race Tech forks 373.00

Telefix fork brace 150.00

Muzzy adjustable steering damper 410.00

Works "pro racer" shocks 800.00

Billet rear sets 400.00

Sargent limited edition gel solo seat 350.00

GP mirrors w/extenders 70.00

Zero Gravity windscreen (smoke) 70.00

White face gauges with black chrome bezels 70.00

Muzzy aluminum fan blade 35.00

Muzzy ZX11 derived cams and gears 800.00

K&N stage 3 jet kit and individual; filters 150.00

Ignition advancer 50.00

Kerker "megaphone" full exhaust 575.00

Fender eliminator kit 115.00

Short stalk turn indicators 60.00

Various Spectra mag clamps 150.00

MEK billet rear brake link 55.00

Muzzy reed chamber block off plate 35.00

Kawasaki rotor bolts hex drilled for lockwire & button cap 183.00

Gen_Mar bar risers 70.00

DID gold chain and sprocket set 200.00

Air box eliminator/battery relocator kit 80.00

Sharp looking bike!

Just waiting on BarryG's seal of approval. :icon_wink:

The ZRX's have a classic styling to them that seems to never go out of style. I really like the subtle, yet effective, extras.

:icon_biggrin:

Very nice bike.

I had a 2000 ZRX in black. I liked it.

Sold it to get a 2000 ZX-12R. I liked it, it didn't like me.

I bought a 1200 when they came out . Lotsa mods on mine too. the suspension ones really do some good. Good luck getting 10G's for it. Probably better off selling the mods on the zrxoa. REAL nice bike though.

• 3 weeks later...
I bought a 1200 when they came out . Lotsa mods on mine too. the suspension ones really do some good. Good luck getting 10G's for it. Probably better off selling the mods on the zrxoa. REAL nice bike though.

How dare you voice your opinion! Where do you think you are.....America?? Toxxic's vagina will get very dry if she reads this.

How dare you voice your opinion! Where do you think you are.....America?? Toxxic's vagina will get very dry if she reads this.

This isn't America, dipshit, it's the org. Don't mistake our carefree attitude and lack of moderation for some sort of right to free speech- you're on private property. But don't worry, I'm sure once magneto shits on someone else's for sale ad for about the 30th time (not even sure he has one yet, BTW), I'm sure he'll get jumped on, too.

This isn't America, dipshit, it's the org.

Thanks, dipshit. Now ask a 4th grade teacher how to connect two sentences together. Free Hint: it rhymes with "queeriod".