CBR1100XX.org Forum

Still some fine birds out there

Is there a way to look for something on craigslist, and search all over the country easily for it,

It looks like there has to be a way, how else would you find these blackbirds all over?

If somebody could tell me how you do that i would greatly appreciate it!

thanks. :

I use searchtempest.com but its kind of clunky. I imagine there are more sophisticated craigslist search engines out there.

The problem with searches is that you have to integrate the mindset of the person posting the ad with computer lingo. Who'd think to search for "Black Hawk" if they were looking for an XX?

Is there a way to look for something on craigslist, and search all over the country easily for it,

You can use Google to search only within one domain, such as craigslist.org, using the

advanced search utility. I use it all the time to look for something specific all over the

country.

It looks like there has to be a way, how else would you find these blackbirds all over?

If somebody could tell me how you do that i would greatly appreciate it!

thanks. :

I use craigspal..they have a free one that works pretty well...search for blackbird and you'll see most of them.