CBR1100XX.org Forum

CrankyApe

Don't know if any of you cruise CrankApe.com (I'm trolling for a new trackbike project). They have wrecked and repo'd bikes, and there is a 2003 Bird repo'd on there, up for auction until the 10th. It has a single side D&D exhaust on it with a rusted out pipe, but doesn't look bad. Bike is in Georgia.

-Sean

Don't know if any of you cruise CrankApe.com (I'm trolling for a new trackbike project). They have wrecked and repo'd bikes, and there is a 2003 Bird repo'd on there, up for auction until the 10th. It has a single side D&D exhaust on it with a rusted out pipe, but doesn't look bad. Bike is in Georgia.

-Sean

Got a link?

Byrdman,

Thank you for the heads up on ridesafely.com and copart.com; been checking the other sites already. No luck yet on a GSX-R 750, probably an end of track season purchase.

-Sean

Byrdman,

Thank you for the heads up on ridesafely.com and copart.com; been checking the other sites already. No luck yet on a GSX-R 750, probably an end of track season purchase.

-Sean

Local rider is selling his GSXR 750 track bike. It has a lot of suspension work done to it. I can find out how much$$ if you want.

Byrdman,

-Sean

Local rider is selling his GSXR 750 track bike. It has a lot of suspension work done to it. I can find out how much$$ if you want.

That would be very cool, shot you a pm.

-Sean

Just in case you're thinking about doing something with the F4 you have (as indicated by your profile), I know Caleb (outlawgibbs) was looking to replace his R6 with an F4 for his girl.

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=66967

It would make a PERFECT track bike. My guess he'd take the F4 and some cash for the difference in value.

Just in case you're thinking about doing something with the F4 you have (as indicated by your profile), I know Caleb (outlawgibbs) was looking to replace his R6 with an F4 for his girl.

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=66967

It would make a PERFECT track bike. My guess he'd take the F4 and some cash for the difference in value.

Hobi,

Good call, but I was planning on keeping the 600 as well or selling it to another track person. It's pretty much a track bike and would take a lot of work for someone to put into street trim, I wouldn't feel right pitching it as a street bike, particularly for someone looking for a more sedate street ride.

-Sean