CBR1100XX.org Forum

Bread

RodeRash

1) More than 98% of convicted criminals are bread eaters !

2) Exactly half of all children who grow up in bread - eating households score in the bottom 50% on standardized IQ tests !

3) In the 19th century, when virtually all bread was baked in the home, the average life expectancy was less than 55 years; infant mortality rates were unacceptably high; many women died in childbirth; and diseases such as typhoid, scarlet fever, smallpox and influenza ravaged entire nations !

4) Statistics show that more than 75% of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread !

5) Bread is made from a substance called "dough." Researchers have proven that as little as one pound of dough can choke a large animal like a horse. The average person eats more bread than that in one month !

6) Bread is known to be extremely addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water, actually begged for bread after just two days !

7) Bread is a "gateway" food item, which usually leads to such items as butter, jam, peanut butter and even ... bacon !

8) Bread has been proven to kill. Scientists have now uncovered alarming evidence that 100% of the people who eat bread will eventually die !

9) Unattended newborn babies can choke on bread !

10) Bread is baked at temperatures as high as 425 degrees Fahrenheit ! Don't laugh...that kind of heat can kill a full grown adult in less than five minutes.

11) 96% of cancer victims eventually admit that they've eaten bread !

12) Sadly, 9 out of 10 bread eaters are unable to distinguish between significant scientific fact and meaningless statistical babbling.

RodeRash,

Thanks for these important FACTS about bread consumption.

I have some statistician friends right there in your home town, so I’ll forward this to them for a rigorous statistical analysis.

Let you know how it turns out.

Mike

I read this

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/why-grains-are-unhealthy/

when I was doing a little research on primal eating. Needless to say, many bad things I was experiencing on a day-to-day level simply disappeared after I stopped eating wheat based foods.

I have learned how little I can tolerate without negative side effects. Most of what I was dealing with is pointed out in the link, I won't go over them here.

RodeRash,

Thanks for these important FACTS about bread consumption.

I have some statistician friends right there in your home town, so I’ll forward this to them for a rigorous statistical analysis.

Let you know how it turns out.

Mike

Good idea Mike. Let me know what their analysis comes up with for #12. :icon_evilgrin: