CBR1100XX.org Forum

so what foot peg is this I bought?

jeffro7172

I needed a left footpeg assembly and got this off of ebay. Over the weekend I was putting it on and hadn't noticed before it's got a lowering bracket on it. (similar to what I've seen for sale)

Did I just happen to get an assembly that someone bought those bits for and had on there or is there another Honda peg assembly with the lowering bracket already on there?

I didn't keep the lowering part on because I didn't have the match and it also laid right on the stock exhaust and didn't fit quite right. (some percussion engineering probably would've got it to go)

So for now I've got the foot peg just on the assembly without the lowering piece, but might want to get a match for the other side someday as I'm 6'3"

What say you?

post-36778-1268155439.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yep.. those are Dave's lowering brackets. If you want a set, I sell them on Cyclefarkle.com

http://www.cyclefarkle.com/index_files/brackets.html

I've got them in stock, and while I'm heading off to RacerXX, my wife can ship them tomorrow if the order comes through.

• 11 years later...