CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale

Brand New in box Black GILLES TOOLING AS31GT rearsets

http://www.oppracing.com/show_product/3501...00xx-blackbird/

http://www.streetfightersinc.com/images/GillesGSXR1000.jpg

Selling as I don't really need them and can put funds to other use, unused, never installed brand new in box fully adjustable and the BEST rearsets on the market for XX

ON MY BIKE, removed for sale

Money order or Paypal only from a verified premier PP member or Electronic Money Transfer for Canadian buyer

Pretty much impossible to find anymore and if you do find you will pay more.

I have solid heatware and ebay feedback as well. If you want pics pm me.

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.hardracing.com/GILLESRS.htm

might be why. I don't know.

Give them a call, (I had a buyer for mine from cbrxx.com, in Florida he needed them immediately about 2 mths ago) and really wanted gold annodized and annodizing them gold would have been additional cost to him plus he needed them pretty much the next day, provided me with a FEDEX account and everything but I could not get them out quick enough as I got his pm late. We spoke over the phone and he told me he searched hi and low all websites and none of the sites listing them had any stock and he was told they are no longer made. He ended up contacting their HO if I remember correct and they were able to supply as they are still available in Europe but he paid $550 or 575 US shipped for them. If anyone wants his contact on that site I can provide if you are looking for gold

I know hardracing does not have them as I had called long ago, I would be very very surprised if they have stock once called and if they can even obtain , I doubt the price of $429 shown, they have just not removed the listing but by all means if anyone has true interest try all the US sites to see if you can find in stock and what their price is, I believe mine will be the cheapest for a new set shipped. If you find in stock please post back here where and how much selling for., I will beat the price if confirmed in stock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you wanna discuss price shoot me as pm, I will consider offers that are realistic and reasonable considering as I have stated these are pretty much non existent to find new

True, but just because they've changed them to a newer model.

This model has a problem when mounted in the low positions. If you put the bike in gear the lever will touch the sidestand and shut of the engine. I almost crashed when that happened.......

I had to alter the gear-lever to get a working position without a cut-off.

If you wanna discuss price shoot me as pm, I will consider offers that are realistic and reasonable considering as I have stated these are pretty much non existent to find new

True, but just because they've changed them to a newer model.

This model has a problem when mounted in the low positions. If you put the bike in gear the lever will touch the sidestand and shut of the engine. I almost crashed when that happened.......

I had to alter the gear-lever to get a working position without a cut-off.

thanks Helvet for the heads up, I plan to install them soon. As far aqs a newer model in NA there is nothing available for the XX unless you order out of Europe. I am glad I am aware of the issue you have mentioned, kinda imp to not having the shifting shut the bike off!! I am gonna contact Gilles with specifics to the issue you have mentioned to see fi I can get corrected or exchanged for newer model as you have mentioned. If there is issue I am sure they will correct a brand new set

here some 4 $589

Apparently many people do not read or do not believe what I posted in previous replies above. Are we a society of skimmers when it comes to internet postings?

Give your a link a call ( I just did, and hey if anyone finds them in stock lower than what I am selling for I will match that price) they have a toll free #. Black model is no longer available as are the others. Many sites list these but do not stock, they order them as required and these are not available in the USA. Second they are identical to what I have for sale and as you mentioned they are priced at $589 plus shipping and tax if applicable so my price of $450US is more than fair shipped for brand new identical unit

As far as the other comment above with issue with the gear lever, there is no issue unless you are in the lowest mounting point , I am awaiting a response back from Gilles as I post this

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Did you ever get a reply from Gilles?

Raising a forgot to reply to thread, lol.

Yep these were the newer model, I contacted and got response from Gilles that asked me what code was on the box, they confirmed they are the revised model, no issue with them at all, this is second year using, love em , glad I never sold them, huge difference over stock and other rearsets.

post-23947-1339476098.jpg

Did you ever get a reply from Gilles?

Raising a forgot to reply to thread, lol.

Yep these were the newer model, I contacted and got response from Gilles that asked me what code was on the box, they confirmed they are the revised model, no issue with them at all, this is second year using, love em , glad I never sold them, huge difference over stock and other rearsets.

Nice looking scooter, Kid