CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A + ] Blackbird Spares ( UK Company )

OK, I haven't bought anything from him, yet, but he's been very helpful with answering questions about his own project bike, and seems to be very open and honest.

With that alone, I'll definitely use him when there's a need.

Blackbird Spares

UPDATE (by TechnoGecko): This vendor is no longer in business due to the owner being involved in a serious motorcycle accident.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I ordered the preload adjuster bar risers from Blackbird spares - very impressed. Good e-mail communication, and I had the stuff from England faster than many local vendors. Thanks A+++ rating. :P Jolly Good!

Pete is a great person even in real life :!: :!:

His Bike is equally impressive.

There seems to be something in the water over there, Jaws(John Smith) and Pete are both great people to deal with and run a very helpful and informative business that is an asset to the Blackbird community.

I actually have a a funny story about Pete and I with his Blackbird.!!

Last year Pete got a ticket going home from the Bash and he got out of the ticket with my help since I was in England at the time with a Florida License.

Fortunately England does not report driving violations back to the USA :)

All I know is my test ride on his BadAzz Blackbird was fun, fast and worth the points I got on my English Driving Record. Tho I don't really even remember riding it at all ?????

I will have to find the video i have of Pete and Psycho Biker Ben riding 2-up together and both of them dragging their knees at the same time around corners !!

I'll second the recommendations.

I haven't bought anything from them yet, but Pete has been very helpful with answering questions on my own RC51 front end conversion. Seems to be a great guy and very willing to share info.

• 4 months later...