CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird for sale

Sold!

:icon_dance:

2003 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Excellent condition; cosmetically great, functionally perfect with 23,334 miles.

This Blackbird has never been laid down, dropped, or wrecked - the pictures below were taken last weekend; it really is in great condition.

Price reduced:

For sale at $4,680

Stating the obvious;

The Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird was the world's fastest production motorcycle when launched in the summer of 1996, surpassing the legendary Kawasaki ZX-11. Two years later the title had passed to the Suzuki Hayabusa. Nonetheless the Blackbird has earned a solid reputation as a powerful, fast, smooth and very reliable sport-touring motorcycle with excellent build quality.

This Blackbird has always been garaged, has been well maintained, and is in excellent condition.

With only 2 owners, this beautiful and powerful motorcycle has never been raced, and has seen mainly easy freeway miles.

Included with this sale is the Factory Service Manual.

With fuel injection and linked brakes, this bike is ready to go, and stop!

This Blackbird is stock, except for

- Dynojet Power Commander III

- Clear Alternatives clear rear tail-light with integrated turn signals

- Clear Alternatives clear front turn signal lenses

- Zero Gravity double bubble clear windscreen

- new battery

- 2 new Metzler Racetec K2 tires with less than 100 miles on them

This Blackbird has recent oil change with Mobil 1 Extended Performance 15w50 motor oil, and new oil filter.

If you have ever wanted to own a Blackbird, this is the bike for you!

The Blue Book value on this Blackbird is $5,940.

Blackbird KBB Value

More obvious Blackbird information:

Blackbird Info Link1

Blackbird Info Link2

Blackbird Info Link3

Please notify me if you have any questions about this Blackbird; I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

Thanks,

jmillington@computer.org

El Dorado Hills, CA

image-9474_4AF85FA9.jpg

image-68D9_4AF85FA9.jpg

image-C835_4AF85FA9.jpg

image-9ACD_4AF86409.jpg

image-0E04_4AF86409.jpg

image-D164_4AF86409.jpg

image-40AA_4AF861A8.jpg

image-829C_4AF861A8.jpg

image-D1F0_4AF861A8.jpg

image-FA26_4AF861A8.jpg

image-E314_4AF861ED.jpg

image-36E5_4AF861ED.jpg

Good eye!

The only mishap I had with this Blackbird was a run-in with a crazy dog.

I was riding along with 2 buddies on a 2 lane highway at about 60mph (I was second in line), when a crazy dog bolted at us from the right (trying to bite the bikes?), missing the first bike and hitting the Blackbird on the right fairing lower causing some damage to it.

I replaced the right fairing lower, but never did re-install that bolt and forgot about it until now, as the fairing lower is solid even without that bolt installed.

Thanks! :icon_dance:

Bump for a nice bike..

BTW first 3 pics you'll notice you are missing a fairing bolt. Can really see it on the 3rd pic down.

Looks like a very clean bike...but why does it always bother me when a very little thing like a missing bolt is left off..."just because" ? It's those little things that always drives me nuts... Am I they only one with this affliction ? It's probably me just being over the top.

Anyways....the point of this post was to offer to inspect if any out of area folks are seriously interested. I'm local in the area that the bike is for sale.

(PS...not my first post on this forum. I had to change screen names a while back and have been lurking here since)

For the record, that's a CA bike. Yes, there's a difference.

Note the thicker mid-pipes, there's catalytic converters in there. Pretty sure there's other stuff, smog canister, ect, that we don't see in the other 49 states. Thus the "49 state model" vs. "CA model".

For the record, that's a CA bike. Yes, there's a difference.

Note the thicker mid-pipes, there's catalytic converters in there. Pretty sure there's other stuff, smog canister, ect, that we don't see in the other 49 states. Thus the "49 state model" vs. "CA model".

Congrats on the sale!

It is a very nice looking ride. Someone will be happy with it!

Tim, never would have noticed the mid-pipes before you pointed them out.

Cool it of info.