CBR1100XX.org Forum

Need a manual, be carefull with this site.

I purchased a repair manual listed as "HONDA CBR1100 FACTORY SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL 1996-2007 DOWNLOAD" from CycleSoft web site at http://www.e-junkie.com/cyclesoftworld. I did not recieve what was listed, here was the conversation;

Dear Mr. Cromwell,

I purchased and downloaded this repair manual today (HONDA CBR1100 FACTORY SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL 1996-2007 DOWNLOAD). When I recieved it and opened the Title page it is listed as 1999 to 2002 Honda service manual. The listing that I purchased listed HONDA CBR1100 FACTORY SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL 1996-2007 DOWNLOAD. I would either like the 1997 Manual or a refund of my payment of $19.99.

Thank you for your time in this matter

J

Here's the response I recieved,

"the digital manuals (unlike the paper ones) are only released whensignicicant mechanical changes are made to the vehicle (other thancosmetic).they are essentially the same vehicle mechanically. thanks

Curtis Cromwell

Edealershiparchives

Product Support Team"

So I replied:

The 1997 and 1998 models are carburated. Also the front brake system and wheel are completely different which is what I needed this manual for. I also believe that this is a scanned copy of a manual. There are tops of pages cut off and some pages are not very square, I do not know this for sure, but what I do know is that this manual is useless for what I needed it for, and is clearly not what it is listed as. Again I will ask either I would like to receive the manual which includes the Honda CBR1100 Factory Service Repair Manual 1997, or a refund of the $19.99 I paid for Honda CBR1100 Factory Service Repair Manual 1996-2007 Download.

J

I contacted paypal and here is what they had:

We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

and I am out 20 bucks buyer be aware. (I hate these lessons)