CBR1100XX.org Forum

Women's Motorcycle gear for sale

Look up what I have to offer on ebay. My user name is Annalee74.

powertrip mesh jacket

motogp leather corkscrew jacket

icon kitty leather jacket

teknic venom leather track pants

more will be going up later

Oh no! How did that happen? How do I change that?

Be sure your in the correct ebay. I am not to versed in what to do about it other than make it available for world wide sales, or North America sales. You can contact them with a question, too.

Did a search for your name and came up with tha that a bunch of other really cool sites, of you. Still roaming them. :icon_twisted:

Oh no! How did that happen? How do I change that?

Be sure your in the correct ebay. I am not to versed in what to do about it other than make it available for world wide sales, or North America sales. You can contact them with a question, too.

Did a search for your name and came up with tha that a bunch of other really cool sites, of you. Still roaming them. :icon_twisted:

my name? wha? where is my name?

I have many different names...

most of the time Im Bitch, other times Im sweetie or baby. But as for my ebay account...it has been taken over by my husband, he has been using my account for the last 2 years, and this is the first time Ive even put anything up for sale on there for about that same time. Its changed alot since the last time Ive been on. I remember it being a bit more difficult putting stuff up. Im surprised at how easy it was.

Got a link? When I search eBay for Anna's anal, or Annalee74, I get nothing.

try ebay .ca

Redd: Wanna make a road trip over the border? :icon_evilgrin:

Can you remove the posts and re-post them in the US, or is Ebay gonna charge you?

What gear did you replace those with? I thought those were some of your favorite jackets.

When I log in, its shows that Im posting to the us site...cant see anything about ca on my account except for shipping to canada. Road trip? lol...Im all road tripped out for now.

Actually my favorite gear is my Kilamanjaro jacket perfect and can be adjusted for any type of weather, and my JR mesh for the summer. I have motogp textile pants also. Just have to liquidate the gear. Its taking up space in my closet. In the future I have my eyes set on some scorpion gear. Helmet pants and jacket.

When I log in, its shows that Im posting to the us site...cant see anything about ca on my account except for shipping to canada. Road trip? lol...Im all road tripped out for now.

Just wanted to get Annaly in Canada... :icon_evilgrin:

Actually my favorite gear is my Kilamanjaro jacket perfect and can be adjusted for any type of weather, and my JR mesh for the summer. I have motogp textile pants also. Just have to liquidate the gear. Its taking up space in my closet. In the future I have my eyes set on some scorpion gear. Helmet pants and jacket.

You really ought to model that gear in your post...

Thanks! I just got the Boots on now....

There, that's better.

:icon_needpics:

Good luck with the sale, Anna.