CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A+ ]Motorcycle Closeouts Online

• 1 year later...

Picked up a tank bag "thanks K9XX for the heads up" and a pair of riding pant's from these ppl. Shipped very fast and had no issues with the product's I received. Would recomend them and I will buy from them again. :cool:

I got my KBC wolf from them last year for 100 bucks. Great people to deal with. All their stuff is new, it's just stuff thats been discontinued by the manufacturer. I don't need the latest I greatest, I just want to save$$$

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I ordered my Diadora Express boots from Motorcycle Closeouts. Great price, fast shipping. I thought because the price was low, they would overcharge for shipping, but they didn't.

Highly Recommended

Definately great people to deal with just got some race gloves and first gear diablo leather race jacket, sweet pricing and it was on my door step in 2 days, and i was pumped up, will definately deal with them again in the future.

D2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I just received some Oxtar Matrix boots from them. They are too small so I need to send them back. No problem so far. The only problem is they have 2 sets left of the size I need and I either have to buy those now and wait for my card to be credited for the returned ones or press my luck and hope they don't sell out. There are NO refunds. If the boots I need are gone I get a store credit. I wish like hell they'd at least pull the boots I need off the shelf and hold them for me until the return gets there, but they won't.

This may be common practice for a lot of places, I don't know. I do know I don't like it.