CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ F+ ] Motorcycle Accessory Wharehouse

This company consistantly sucks. They also charge a "handling" fee on everything so their prices work out to be more than they initially appear. They are irritating to deal with. I had trouble with them before but recently I found a great deal on some pants there on closeout so I figured I'd give em another shot. They proved that they really do suck. They lost my order so I missed out on the closeout price...then they offer me the pants at a very slight discount since they actually still sell them...they just had the one pair on closeout. guess it was nice of them to offer me the slight discount but when you add in their stupid fees I can get them cheaper from a company that I don't hate.

I'm also sorta pissed because when I called the first time to check on my order the clueless moron on the phone hung up on me. I guess he was busy or somthing. To be fair the lady I talked to when I called back was polite.

• 4 months later...

These guys are in my opinion right up there with starcycle as far as service that sucks!!!

They tell you they have stuff in stock when they dont, then it takes forever for them to ship it to you because of it being out of stock, or on backorder.

If you want my money today, have it in stock today bitches!!!

• 4 weeks later...
They tell you they have stuff in stock when they dont, then it takes forever for them to ship it to you because of it being out of stock, or on backorder.

I WISH THAT I WOULD HAVE SAW THIS POST, BEFORE I HAD ORDERED FROM THEM, YES THEY DO SUCK :!:

• 1 month later...

Also, be aware of the games they play on TIRES! They claim to meet anyone's pricing, OK, -then hit you with excess shipping charges that are obviously a profit center.

Worst practice: they always tell you on the phone "your tires are in the warehouse and will ship in 3 days".

A week or so later you recieve a backorder notice in the mail! Turns out they wait for a big enough order to fill and then purchase their tires! Got you! To their credit, they DO NOT charge your card till tires get shipped. My Dunlops were on back order over two months (during midwest winter- didn't matter to me), untill I got fed up with their BS and cancelled. This was not just my experience- I've heard the exact same thing from others.

You've been warned.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't order a firehose from M.A.W. to put my ass out if it were on fire :shock: A couple of years ago I called them up to order a leather jacket. Price in the ad was $199.95 :grin: When I called I verified the price with the inept woman on the phone and everything was going as planned UNTIL she gave me the total price including shipping :evil: After I swallowed my tongue I gasped and caught my breath. $369.98 :shock: :shock: :shock: If my toes and fingers add up right thats $170.03 for shipping a leather jacket. Shit far I could ship THE WHOLE COW for that :shock: When I asked why the astronomically high shipping price the INEPT woman on the line told me "Oh the shipping is only like $19.00, the price went up right after we placed the ad in the magazine" I received the magazine ONE DAY before I placed the order :evil: :evil: SO...I asked why the price went up :evil: $151.03 :shock: in such a short period of time. I could hear her asking someone what she should say to me. She kept covering up the phone but I could still hear her. She FINALLY replied "Well thats how much OUR price went up" :shock: :shock: She must have been new. You would think that BEFORE they put a newbie on the phone taking orders they would inform her of the lies to tell the customers first. She made herself look like such a dumb ass. That was the first call I made to them. The second was to give them a piece of my mind. I know it did NO GOOD. But I felt better afterwards :twisted:

M.A.W. sucks big piles of STEAMING DOGSHIT....IMHO

Ordered a Shoei RF1000 at a great price and was quoted a reasonable shipping cost. Waited, called, waited, called. 2 weeks latter it arrived with $20 handling charge tacked on. Called, bitched; their answer "you did not ask what the handling charge was, we tell if asked".. Would have ended up cheaper at MotoDepot, and they are always great. Piss on MAW

• 3 weeks later...

I agree M.A.W. sucks. I perchased a set of tires and had them shipped second day so I could make a ride. They sent me the wrong size tire then blamed me for the mistake. I sent them the wrong tire back and they wouldn't drop the second day shipping so now they are dealing with visa :twisted: . I am sure they will see it my way before I am done with them. Plus the free use of their front tire until this dispute is settled. Great price shitty service they will never see me again. And with 8 bikes and a 4 wheeler in the garage it will be their loss!

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a set of avon tires from them a few weeks ago, no problem, no handling charge. I think they charged $6 shipping per tire. I asked for the total price before I confirmed the order and there was no hndling fee, and I wasn't charged for a handling fee.

It is wise to always ask for the total price before completing any order. You never know how their "math" is going to work out. I always have my calculator with me when I order to check their costs.

TRUST NO ONE!!!!

• 1 year later...

They lost my order too. Actually they would not ship to my box at the UPS store. They sent it to my home, left it in plain sight of the street, and itwalked off in the 45 min. I was gone. I called and determined the package was lost. They will do nothing else for me. They wont send me another until Fedex pays them. I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!