CBR1100XX.org Forum

Need a couple XX Parts!!

Anyone have any of these parts?

Tank can have some scuffs...no huge dents, I have one of those!

Broke off a bolt in my rear master cylinder and cant get it out....just one more turn POP!!! Dammit!

Stock rear wheel spacers, or the measurements to see if some of the ones I have laying around that look like front spacers might be for the rear...

THANKS!!!

:icon_razz:

Anyone have any of these parts?

Tank can have some scuffs...no huge dents, I have one of those!

Broke off a bolt in my rear master cylinder and cant get it out....just one more turn POP!!! Dammit!

Stock rear wheel spacers, or the measurements to see if some of the ones I have laying around that look like front spacers might be for the rear...

THANKS!!!

:icon_razz:

I have a sack of calipers here, but no master cylinders, I don't think... I'll check tomorrow when I get home from work.

I will look but you could send me the other one and I can fix it.

I'll give it a try tomorrow then it is in the mail.

Probably a 5 minute job with the right tool doing it!

I mean tools.

:icon_shifty:

Luv you Stan!

Anyone have a tank?

I have a Ti one, not to bad, some rusty inside maybe some small dents.

After digging out my body panels, I'll have to invest in some paint or HongKong specials sometime this winter or spring.

Going for RAT BIKE for now!

Josh I have a rear master cylender if you are still interested let me know. If you are going to NEXXT I will bring it with me. I am leaving in the morning so let me know by tonight so I can pack it.

• 2 weeks later...
Mike,

How much you looking to get out of that tank? I may be interested if Josh isn't.

We need to get together for a ride sometime before the weather goes to shit. You still got the same number?

Yes, same number. I hope that I will be able to ride again soon. It is a little hard to ride when you cant' use the fingers on your left hand. It is getting better, but I am not sure I would try and ride yet.

This side of the tank has a number of small chips in the paint. you can see them in this pic. Some of the spots are metal flake in the paint, so look close.

post-2028-1253636296.jpg

This is a small surface scuff, that can probably be buffed out. you can see it just below the chisel.

post-2028-1253636317.jpg

Tis is a small dent by the filler cap. the chisel is 1" wide for reference

post-2028-1253636304.jpg

This is another small dent.

post-2028-1253636309.jpg

Over all the tank is in good condition, I only saw 2 small dents, the scuff mark and the rock chips. It is clean on the inside with no rust.

I think it could be buffed out and the small dents could clean up some. The scuff mark should go away. The rock chips are permanent, but could be less noticeable with some touch up paint.

Let me know if you need more pictures

Mike