CBR1100XX.org Forum

Metzi CBR1100XX full tank cover offer

Hi Guys, we have surplus stock of these awesome full tank covers.

All details are provided and it's simple to order. Your questions have probably been answered in the text provided.

info@metzi.com.au

post-4003-1250122853.jpg

post-4003-1250122883.jpg

post-4003-1250122907.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I probably can't see very well.

What colors are available?

This offer is for the black only.

Give yourself an uppercut.

Man, I just did and it hurt. Your turn TUFFGUY.......

How long have you been in business? Feel free to send me one free of charge and I'll test it out for ya, permanently. If quality is outstanding, the materials and fabrication are superior, I'll get the word out. Maybe some of the people who want black, might help you "make no money" :icon_biggrin:

What do you say, other than give myself an uppercut? :icon_biggrin:

It appears that the word UPPERCUT has offended some bikers, so I have edited this post and removed it and adjoining words that may be offensive, slanderous, derogative and just down rite sinful . I hope my lack of better judgment hasn’t hurt anyone.

How long have you been in business? Feel free to send me one free of charge and I'll test it out for ya, permanently. If quality is outstanding, the materials and fabrication are superior, I'll get the word out. Maybe some of the people who want black, might help you "make no money" :icon_biggrin:

What do you say, other than give myself an uppercut? :icon_biggrin:

Maybe a little background will help here :icon_surprised: Metzi has been a member on our local XX forum OzBB since 2006 and his company (Metzi Moto Skinz) started off making (I believe :icon_confused: ) fairing bra's or covers that go over the side panels and nose cone of the bike :icon_surprised:

He now makes a number of other products including a seat cover as well as doing remolding/recovering of your seat, something I keep meaning to do (sorry Metzi :icon_redface: )

He has been a great contributor to the OzBB site since becoming a member there and quite a few members have his products on their bike and are really happy with them :icon_biggrin:

You can obviously order the tank covers in other colours but these are extra stock that he has sitting around and has advertised them at a lower rate :icon_think: Maybe they don't seem cheap to you guys but from what others have said on OzBB the quality is sure there :icon_wink: