CBR1100XX.org Forum

Spray foam insulation in Scranton, PA

Elefant

Just wondering if any one can recommend a reputable company in the Scranton, PA area. Wayne Co. Wallenpaupack Lake. I need approximately 700sf of 2x6 walls.... Thanks.

Oooh. Is that stuff pricey? Just what I need for my 24'x30' oven.

My house and garage, rims joists, walls and ceilings was $12k, so I'm thinking yes.

Does that mean its expensive or did you just get fucked?

Just wondering if any one can recommend a reputable company in the Scranton, PA area. Wayne Co. Wallenpaupack Lake. I need approximately 700sf of 2x6 walls.... Thanks.

I should have a name for you by tomorrow. Sorry for the wait....my contact is out of town.

So am I. When I get the guy's name, I'll let you know so that you DON'T do business with them.

I've done business with about 3 contractors in my life that I'd ever consider paying them again.

Huh? You lost me here Rock !!! You recommending a reputable, or giving me a heads up about someone I shouldn't deal with...

About to get an estimate from these people

http://kalsinsulation.com/

They seem too much of a yeah, yeah, happy go lucky... something don't feel right kindda thing...

I was hoping to get at least another one.