CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: '03 XX [28216 zip]

Beautiful '03 XX (last year made for US) for sale with 28,271 miles.

I'm only selling to get something more comfortable (FJR, Connie 14, K1200) for longer trips, and also because there are so few places to really let the 'Bird all out where I live (Charlotte).

Bike has been garaged since acquired (and before) in Kansas. No performance (pipe/mappings/airbox) modifications were done to this bike...bone stock!

Farkles include:

1. LSL sliders ($200 installed)
  2. Pigspotter mirror extenders ($80)
  3. ZeroGravity windscreen (stock comes with the bike, $80)
  4. Throttelmeister ($147)
  5. ConvertiBar kit with braided lines (stock clipons & lines available, $580, installed)
  6. Dunlop Sportmax tires (1 season left)
  7. OEM replica decals (including extras I did not put on)
  8. Taped wheel accents
  9. Custom paint scheme from SouthernCycleWerks ($1600)

KBB value: 4,345-6,305 (stock)

NADA value: 4,340-5,425 (stock)

Asking $7250 firm...serious inquiries only; bike will be simultaneously listed elsewhere. Will not ship; local pickup in 28216 only. More pix available upon request <anderson_terry@hotmail.com>.

First buyer with the $ rides away with a beautiful, one of a kind XX!!

post-3053-1248972625.jpg

I see someone has finally answered the question to which color bird is fastest by combining all the colors... is this the tri colore bird? I see your missing blue??? Got the red, silver, titanium, black..... nice touch!

I've got a C-14 for sale in RI. Fly up, ride home via the Blue Ridge, Cherahola and the Dragon!!! Ready to ride away today. Here's a link to the post on this site. http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?...l=c-14+for+sale

Definitely not photoshopped JJPXX rode the bike to the Dragon last year. Sorry no more pics other than the one in the first post of the bike in my garage.

Definitely not photoshopped JJPXX rode the bike to the Dragon last year. Sorry no more pics other than the one in the first post of the bike in my garage.

My appologies. I opened the photo in another link and the edges were somewhat choppy. Looked photshopped.

I reopened and it looks great.

Sorry, Cal

• 2 weeks later...

Lowered to $5495; will entertain trades for late model FZ1 within reasonable driving distance of Charlotte....

In the interest of letting a buyer enjoy more of the riding season, I will accept $6399 - rock bottom; also listed locally here:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/1297181958.html

Cheers,

T.