Bike is the faster color BLACK.

It has

Heli bars http://www.helibars.com/products.php?cat=10

Heated grips http://www.dual-star.com/index2/Rider/heated_grip_kit1.htm

BMW grips

Yoshi slip ons http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/ps-3343-786-rs...ip-on-dual.aspx

Puig C/F look rear hugger

BMW socket for vest/tender.

Not a mark on it. Never a problem with it. Stock parts go with it also.

I can assist with delivery within reasonable distance..

Edited on Feb 2011....

Bike is the faster color BLACK.

It has

Heli bars http://www.helibars.com/products.php?cat=10

Heated grips http://www.dual-star.com/index2/Rider/heated_grip_kit1.htm

BMW grips

Yoshi slip ons http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/ps-3343-786-rs...ip-on-dual.aspx

Puig C/F look rear hugger

Tires are Diablo Strada with 2/3 left in them. Evenly worn. No flat spot, VERY narrow chicken strip. :icon_evilgrin:

BMW socket for vest/tender.

Will throw in a set of never installed springs for the forks. Rate? 180lbs + gear.

Not a mark on it. Never a problem with it. Stock parts go with it also.

I can assist with delivery within reasonable distance from either Scranton or Philly and anywhere in between....

12k miles, and would like..... $6k for it?

Bike is in Scranton area at the moment and I'm working in Philly so I can't take pics right now, but I'll be happy to oblige by the weekend.

Not selling parts unless someone wants AND takes the bike "plane" first.

Tired of waiting for Honda, so I think I need a Concours to go up and down from Scranton to Philly...

I love my Concours...but keep the bird. :icon_biggrin:

CBXMike..I had to paint mine black as to disquise it as one of the slow ones.

It sorta of reminds me of the old days where there were of bunch of bike guys standing around arguing as to who had the fastest bike. Somebody mentioned that he just picked up a brand new Kaw 500.....everybody else started to mumble and shuffle away.

• 3 weeks later...
Is this bike still for sale? I am looking for a 2003.... Please email me pics if it is still for sale... THANKS

No can do if you don't allow e-mails or check your pms....

Shit! I've never seen so many 2002-03 XX for sale.... Not even tire kickers on mine.... I guess I'll have to keep it for a couple more years...... which is just fine and dandy... better places to spend money than on a new vehicle.

• 1 year later...

It now has 15xxx miles and I think I'll try this again. I'll include the SW Motech hardware for top and side cases. Keeping cases for other rides. $5,750.00 OBO. Here's an older pic. If anyone is serious, I'll shovel some snow off the driveway, get it out of the garage and get some more. Please, pretty please, if you are not serious....... you know what not to do. I'd be happy to assist with delivery... I'll wait a couple of weeks for early bird inmates, then it goes on craigslist...

As you all can see I haven't ridden much lately....... And it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon....

post-2733-1298482196.jpg

It now has 15xxx miles and I think I'll try this again. I'll include the SW Motech hardware for top and side cases. Keeping cases for other rides. $5,750.00 OBO. Here's an older pic. If anyone is serious, I'll shovel some snow off the driveway, get it out of the garage and get some more. Please, pretty please, if you are not serious....... you know what not to do. I'd be happy to assist with delivery... I'll wait a couple of weeks for early bird inmates, then it goes on craigslist...

As you all can see I haven't ridden much lately....... And it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon....

Interested. Can you send me photo's.

K.C.

K.C.

In what way will you assist with delivery. I'm 14 hours away in Georgia. Anything would be good.

K.C.

K.C.

K.C.

In what way will you assist with delivery. I'm 14 hours away in Georgia. Anything would be good.

K.C.

Sorry it took a while..... You've got pm. I'll try to get picks tonight (no more snow!!) and send them tomorrow.

16xxx miles now. Don't want to but I should, so here it is.

post-2733-1300453669.jpg

post-2733-1300453727.jpg

post-2733-1300453757.jpg

post-2733-1300453787.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Took a while (that tells you how bad I want to sell it.......)

Pics uploaded. It's been a great ride and I'll probably regret it (like I did when Redbird bought my Gran Canyon) but man's got to do what a man's got to do. And no I'm not selling anything separately unless the new owner doesn't want it. I figured it'll make the sale a bit sweeter and faster. It also has two RAM balls and hook ups for radar detector and Zumo (devices themselves not included).

post-2733-1300454266.jpg

• 5 years later...

Hi. I'm back!

Just bought a 2002 with 11093 miles.  😳😬

Not as clean and my former '03, but.....   Got me another bird.  I liked the black one better.....

• Upvote 2

On 1/30/2017 at 6:42 AM, CBR-RR-XX-CESS said:

Like going back to a ex-wife.

More like hooking up with a crazy ex-girlfriend for a one-night stand....because crazy fucks the best.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On February 1, 2017 at 2:21 AM, TOXXIC said:

More like hooking up with a crazy ex-girlfriend for a one-night stand....because crazy fucks the best.

Can't argue with that!

I just can't remember last time I did an old crazy girlfriend. Which I did have, and I did do...... Back in the 80s.....?

Must be gettn' old.