CBR1100XX.org Forum

2008 ZX 14 For Sale $8000

Nice bike. They have 2 new leftover '08s (dark blue and silver) at my local dealer for $8695. If you can get 8900, more power to ya!

Like your going to walk out of the dealer only spending $8695 cash :icon_duh:

You will be near 11k by time you sign on the dotted line....

Only if you don't know how to buy....they've been sitting there for a year with new '09s right next to them. $9K OTD cash would easily get it done. I'll be you $1K, Will. Then I'd be getting for $8K.

I've ridden on that bike, and that bike is worth every penny of what he's asking. Now be a good little boy and go back in the pub.

I have some good $$$ for a couple of those farlkes that the next buyer won't miss.

The offer still stands if you need some cash buddy, but if not , I understand fully.

I have some good $$$ for a couple of those farlkes that the next buyer won't miss.

The offer still stands if you need some cash buddy, but if not , I understand fully.

I sincerely appreciate your offer and will let you know if I decide to sell some farkles.

At the moment I am in limbo with lack of job offers and staring at $1800 worth of tax bills.

I'm hoping for some sweet job offers soon...

Well this sucks huge mule nuts!! Both the job loss and bike sale.

Did you post this over on Zx14.com? If not I was gonna throw it on there for you as it is a hell of a deal!!!

Cheers

K

Did you post this over on Zx14.com? If not I was gonna throw it on there for you as it is a hell of a deal!!!

Cheers

K

He's got it up there already and it's been bumped recently.

I'm looking to put some cash in his pocket to help out & I just PM'd him.

If anyone on here wants Johns old 2008 C-14 for $8500 I'll buy his ZX. The Concours has 15k miles, just got new rotors, has HIDs, Tinted screen, Givi plate, heated grips, bar risers (not installed), aux fuse block, battery tender hook up, Staintune exhaust, factory exhaust and a factory screen. Throttlemeisters, fender extender, oil changed yesterday, Could use a front tire: title on hand, cash on pickup only please and I can head back out to Troy within a day or 2. Located in RI

Bump to help out John, please pass this along to anyone who may have even a slight interest in the Concours.

Cheers

K

He's got it up there already and it's been bumped recently.

I'm looking to put some cash in his pocket to help out & I just PM'd him.

Where is it on Zx14.com? I told John I would put a good word in for him on the ad but I cant find it. I dont frequent zx14.com as much as I do this board since they are more about drag racing so I may have missed the add but doing two pages deep I dont see it.

Cheers

Kinley

JJP,

Would you consider selling the hugger off the bike? I know it sounds like I'm a vulture but it's not like that.

Send me a PM.

Fucking JEW Vulture. :icon_biggrin:

Davek U nazi pig, I hope u drop your bike and pay big time, if you survive..............

Awwwww, how cute. Calling a Jew a Nazi!

JJP,

Would you consider selling the hugger off the bike? I know it sounds like I'm a vulture but it's not like that.

Send me a PM.

Fucking JEW Vulture. :icon_biggrin:

Davek U nazi pig, I hope u drop your bike and pay big time, if you survive..............

How's that for post #2. We have a winnah !!!!

My money's on the new guy being an old guy who wants to vent. I think I'm the only one who hasn't gotten pissed at Dave yet, but that's only cuz if you stroke his g-spot right, he's as cuddly as a kitten and I found that out early... :icon_wink:

Bump for an amazing bike that needs a home. Damn, I wish I had the money...

My money's on the new guy being an old guy who wants to vent. I think I'm the only one who hasn't gotten pissed at Dave yet, but that's only cuz if you stroke his g-spot right, he's as cuddly as a kitten and I found that out early... :icon_wink:

Bump for an amazing bike that needs a home. Damn, I wish I had the money...

It's how you use your tongue on my ANAL G-SPOT !