CBR1100XX.org Forum

2008 ZX 14 For Sale $8000

It sucks you have to sell your bike to pay taxes for our government to mismanage it and give to people who don't deserve it. Sorry to hear it, good luck with your sale. I will pass the word around to my Kawi buddies.

i just saw this on CL. they have this board blocked at work, so im on the phone. I hate to see you have to sell it,p but I hope she goes to a good home. Good luck hon!

i just saw this on CL. they have this board blocked at work, so im on the phone. I hate to see you have to sell it,p but I hope she goes to a good home. Good luck hon!

Dutch get a bike yet, Angee???

For anyone who does not know, Dave has a gift for customizing motorcycles with the best available parts. The end product is in every way better than stock.

I would also trust Dave to break in a bike for me more than my weak and throttle happy self. Oh, and the polish. Forgetaboutit.

JJP,

Would you consider selling the hugger off the bike? I know it sounds like I'm a vulture but it's not like that.

Send me a PM.

Hugger is free*... :icon_wink:

(with the purchase of ZX)... :icon_razz:

:icon_biggrin:

PM sent...

I was going to ask about the hugger and the windscreen myself...if you decide to go back to stock. I've been trying to find that hugger since Dave got it, with no luck.

For anyone who does not know, Dave has a gift for customizing motorcycles with the best available parts. The end product is in every way better than stock.

I would also trust Dave to break in a bike for me more than my weak and throttle happy self. Oh, and the polish. Forgetaboutit.

LOL, that was good. :icon_biggrin:

AND TRUE !

No, we're not in a position to buy the 14.

:icon_cry:

Bummer.

What position are you in? :icon_evilgrin:

Sorry Angee, I couldn't help myself.

What position are you in? :icon_evilgrin:

Sorry Angee, I couldn't help myself.

:icon_lamesign: :icon_nana:

Ask Dutch... :icon_evilgrin:

He doesn't want a zx14 anyway...I'm on my own bike now, so he's looking at something different...he can rail it, but ride comfortably 2-up if need be...but then, he's also kind of wanting a track toy too...

Nice bike. They have 2 new leftover '08s (dark blue and silver) at my local dealer for $8695. If you can get 8900, more power to ya!

Now there's a perfect way to fuck up someones for sale post.

Nice bike. They have 2 new leftover '08s (dark blue and silver) at my local dealer for $8695. If you can get 8900, more power to ya!

Thank you for your words of encouragement...

Like your going to walk out of the dealer only spending $8695 cash :icon_duh:

You will be near 11k by time you sign on the dotted line....

Don't take less than what it's worth because someone tried to sabotage the sale with a dumbass remark like that. We all know what that bike is worth, and no dealer would dare take less than what you're asking with what's included.

Barry, my momma always told me, "If you ain't got nothin nice or productive to say, STFU!"

Don't take less than what it's worth because someone tried to sabotage the sale with a dumbass remark like that. We all know what that bike is worth, and no dealer would dare take less than what you're asking with what's included.

Barry, my momma always told me, "If you ain't got nothin nice or productive to say, STFU!"

Momma wouldn't like me then.... :icon_biggrin:

I agree....that bike will appeal to someone at that price...guaranteed.

Like I said....that hugger and radiator guard shipped from China was ridiculously expensive in itself.

Well, you ain't ALWAYS nice or productive, but once in awhile you surprise us... :icon_wink:

Besides, my momma probly felt that way about me...:icon_lol: