CBR1100XX.org Forum

Tampa Area Seat Swap

I have an all black Corbin Gunfighter, Leather, on my 2000 bird. The stock seat is in NY but the bike is in Tampa. I would like to ride around on the stock seat, so if anyone wants to swap for a season, or try & buy my seat in the Tampa area for same day deal let me know through a PM ASAP.

The Corbin is the stock Corbin build, which is slightly lower than Honda stock. I'm 6' tall so it starts to hurt in the knees after awhile, and is deeper dished so I can't slide back as much as I'd like to. It might be good for a long hauler in the 5' + range. No flaws as far as I can tell. The seat pan does not have protrusions for the manual as the stock seat does.

Thanks.

Beak,

I've got the stock seat off my 2000 sitting here in Orlando... I'm pretty happy with my G&L Corbin, but I'll swap ya if that helps... I'm real close to Universal Studios, if you know where that is.

I'm leaving Weds for a week at the Gap, and I've got a handful of things to deal with prior, so we could hook up when I get back or you could brave I-4 and we'll exchange at my house. Let me know what you'd like to do.

Beak,

I've got the stock seat off my 2000 sitting here in Orlando... I'm pretty happy with my G&L Corbin, but I'll swap ya if that helps... I'm real close to Universal Studios, if you know where that is.

I'm leaving Weds for a week at the Gap, and I've got a handful of things to deal with prior, so we could hook up when I get back or you could brave I-4 and we'll exchange at my house. Let me know what you'd like to do.

That sounds good, as come Monday I could be assigned to a remote site at any time. Let me know what day before wednesday and what time I should be where, and I can let you know on that morning if I can make it. My knees and ass thank you. However, contrary to popular rumor, I will not thank you with either.

Thanks

Beak

Oh, BTW, trade, trade w/ money either direction, swap, whatever works for you.

If it doesn't work out my 99 stock seat is collecting dust now that I have a Corbin. I'm out in Z-hills and could let you borrow mine. I'd need it back at some point in case I ever sell the bike, but I don't see that happeing anytime soon. :)

If it doesn't work out my 99 stock seat is collecting dust now that I have a Corbin. I'm out in Z-hills and could let you borrow mine. I'd need it back at some point in case I ever sell the bike, but I don't see that happeing anytime soon. :)

Thanks GiveUp, But Sondance has it covered for now. He's farther away but I could use the adventure and get my street legs back just as well.