CBR1100XX.org Forum

Dark Smoke Givi windscreen - like new - $40

Vario Bars - excellent condition - $225

Gas cap with key - new - $75

Right mirror stay - new - $20

+ shipping

Paypal

Also have a 1960 305 Honda Dream, a 92 CBR600 F2 (no titles and in pieces) and a '66 Cadillac El Dorado Brougham that need new homes.

No title. Bought it at a garage sale 15 years ago. Motor & tranny are in boxes. 10K miles on speedo. Should be fairly simple fix if all the parts are there. Gas tank and fenders look good. I'll send you some pics if I can find them. Right now, the bike is buried under some other treasures.

Is that Givi screen the touging one? If so, how much taller is it than stock.

BTW, a high school friend had a similar caddy, that's 6000 pounds of good ol' American steel right there.

Could the 600F2 be resurrected?

Well, I guess that depends on one's perspective. Here is what it consists of, and I have the seat also. It still has oil in the crankcase. Don't know if it runs or not. What you see is what you get. FWIW, there should be plenty of parts around since these motors were used for cart racing for some years. I don't see any frame or fork damage, and the wheels look to be straight.

DSCN1022.jpg

DSCN1023.jpg

DSCN1030.jpg

DSCN1029.jpg

DSCN1028.jpg

DSCN1027.jpg

DSCN1026.jpg

DSCN1025.jpg

DSCN1024.jpg

Is that Givi screen the touging one? If so, how much taller is it than stock.

BTW, a high school friend had a similar caddy, that's 6000 pounds of good ol' American steel right there.

It measures 16.75" tall in the center of the screen.

Got some pics of the Vario bars? How tall is it measuring

from the top of triple clamp to the center of handle bars?

Thanks.

-mike-

There are two lengths of extensions - 4.5" and 3", as shown with the tape measure. Lots of variations.

VarioBars0002.jpg

VarioBars0004.jpg

VarioBars0006.jpg

VarioBars0007.jpg

VarioBars0008.jpg

- Did you need a longer throttle cable when you use the Vario bars? My Helibars are lower than your 4.5" Vario and my stock throttle cables are stretched to the max already :-)

- Does it come with bar end weights? If not, does it have the female threads inside the bars to screw on the bar ends?

Thanks again.

- Did you need a longer throttle cable when you use the Vario bars? My Helibars are lower than your 4.5" Vario and my stock throttle cables are stretched to the max already :-)

- Does it come with bar end weights? If not, does it have the female threads inside the bars to screw on the bar ends?

Thanks again.

I don't know about the throttle cables, but I'm guessing longer ones are needed since mine are noticeably longer than stock cables. I bought this bike with the Vario bars installed and swapped them out for stock clipons.

These bars use the stock internal weights and retainer rings, and the stock bar ends are held on with stock screws.

This car was bought by my wife's father in 1967. When he died in 1991, she got it and used it as a daily driver. In 2001 it was repainted and, shortly after, (uh huh) some gal ran a stop sign and clipped the Caddy on the left rear quarter behind the wheel. Wife then retired and the car sat in our garage until the space was needed for other things and it was moved outside where it still sits.

caddy0001.jpg

caddy0002.jpg

caddy0003.jpg

caddy0004.jpg

caddy0005.jpg

caddy0006.jpg

caddy0007.jpg

caddy0008.jpg

caddy0009.jpg

caddy0010.jpg

caddy0011.jpg

caddy0012.jpg

caddy0013.jpg

caddy0014.jpg

caddy0015.jpg

OK, I'll take the VarioBars.

Please let me know about the shipping costs through USPS to the Netherlands, and your PayPal adress.

PM Sent.

OK, I'll take the VarioBars.

Please let me know about the shipping costs through USPS to the Netherlands, and your PayPal adress.

PM Sent.

Received and Papalled......

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...