CBR1100XX.org Forum

MrSandless floor finishers

RXX

Our kitchen/DR/foyer has a parquet floor in desperate need of refinishing. If I had the time, I wood (get it?) sand it and refinish it myself. Wifey saw a local ad for MrSandless and I went on the website and checked it out. Before I get into an estimate process, does anyone here have ay experience with the company or the process? I am a little leery of it, since nothing I have seen about it goes into any detail about how it works.

Does anyone have any experience refinishing oak parquet in general? Ours has had 15 years of hard use and neglect and really looks pretty shitty.

Thanks in advance!

Our kitchen/DR/foyer has a parquet floor in desperate need of refinishing. If I had the time, I wood (get it?) sand it and refinish it myself. Wifey saw a local ad for MrSandless and I went on the website and checked it out. Before I get into an estimate process, does anyone here have ay experience with the company or the process? I am a little leery of it, since nothing I have seen about it goes into any detail about how it works.

Does anyone have any experience refinishing oak parquet in general? Ours has had 15 years of hard use and neglect and really looks pretty shitty.

Thanks in advance!

UNLESS IT IS SOMETHING I HAVEN'T SEEN IT'S JUST LIKE THE OLD STUFF, BUT WITH A VACCUM THAT ATTACHES TO THE EQUITMENT. MUST FLOORING COMPANYS NOW USE THIS SO DONT GO WITH THEM BECAUSE IT SAYS IT IN THIER NAME. ALSO, THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AS DUSTLESS, ONLY LESS DUST. IT REALLY PRETTY CLEAN, BUT DON'T THINK YOU WON'T HAVE TO DUST AFTER THEY LEAVE.

Thanks in advance!

UNLESS IT IS SOMETHING I HAVEN'T SEEN IT'S JUST LIKE THE OLD STUFF, BUT WITH A VACCUM THAT ATTACHES TO THE EQUITMENT. MUST FLOORING COMPANYS NOW USE THIS SO DONT GO WITH THEM BECAUSE IT SAYS IT IN THIER NAME. ALSO, THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AS DUSTLESS, ONLY LESS DUST. IT REALLY PRETTY CLEAN, BUT DON'T THINK YOU WON'T HAVE TO DUST AFTER THEY LEAVE.

I think you've got the wrong thing Phillip is talking about these guy's Mr.Sandless

never heard of them before .... looks like they chemically strip a layer off then recover with a high gloss. But your right they give no indication how they do what they do.

can't get the vids working on the web site.