CBR1100XX.org Forum

powerlet products

http://www.powerletproducts.com/index.php

Adam Bonislawski

Coliant Corporation

dba Powerlet

http://www.powerlet.net/

Been working with this fellow and have really gotten to like them, and wanted to let you guys know. You know I am going to want something that don't exist, and have talked them into making me what I need. Very nice and experienced with working with Bikers. Have just about anything you could want in the connecting to heated gear, and very knowledgeable in the field. Taught me a lot.

Working me up some custom pieces to go with the Widders and my SAE 2 pin connectors for my battery charger to run my jacket. Going to get some gloves too. Have the BMW powerlets made up for just about every bike and the one for the VFR was too cool.

Wanted to let y'all know being it is getting soooo cold with the global warming going on.

Tell them that you heard it here and they might give ya a break.

Stan

I went pretty heavy into powerlets last year, but was a little frustrated at their lack of any kind of audio pieces. It looks like they have added a line of them now. I wish the connectors came in a "L" shape also, so there is not a long straight piece sticking out.

I have all widder heated stuff, and I ran them through the powerlet via a "widder - to - SAE" connector that I think Widder sold me. BTW....I saw something on the Wider site that said all warranties are void beginning next year. What's up with dat?

I am hoping to integrate the powerlet connectors onto my bike this winter instead of in my tank bag. Wish me lick!

I went pretty heavy into powerlets last year, but was a little frustrated at their lack of any kind of audio pieces. It looks like they have added a line of them now. I wish the connectors came in a "L" shape also, so there is not a long straight piece sticking out.

I have all widder heated stuff, and I ran them through the powerlet via a "widder - to - SAE" connector that I think Widder sold me. BTW....I saw something on the Wider site that said all warranties are void beginning next year. What's up with dat?

I am hoping to integrate the powerlet connectors onto my bike this winter instead of in my tank bag. Wish me lick!

They have a "L" powerlet male connector now. And they are making me a sae to widder with a controler. Call them andthey will do custom. Maybe.

Yeah, the Widder warrentee deal is something I have heard, but, no info as of yet as to why.

Here's wishing you get a lick..LOL