CBR1100XX.org Forum

Upper fork clamp needed

What are ya up to now hank?? going back to clipons?? Don't tell me ya bent something. I saw ya ride by Sunday I was sitting at the Carriage House eating lunch outside. Corner of 55 and 97 on the delaware. Can't miss those gold wheels.

I have one but I'm using it. :icon_biggrin:

What are ya up to now hank?? going back to clipons?? Don't tell me ya bent something. I saw ya ride by Sunday I was sitting at the Carriage House eating lunch outside. Corner of 55 and 97 on the delaware. Can't miss those gold wheels.

I have one but I'm using it. :icon_biggrin:

We had a ride planned with some forum members and passed there twice;

once heading north towards the Cedar Rapids Inn for lunch and then returning a couple hour's later. ZX14, an MV Augusta, and 3 or 4 BB's riding together.

Nope, no clip ons here. I love my LSL Handlebar setup with the Buell foot pegs...

I had a failure with the top clamp and only got on the road due to Joe's generous loan of an FI clamp, but they are different in the ignition switch area.

Hank

• 2 months later...
New Years bump and still looking...

Hank

Hank I have one but will not be able to get to it till late Feb if you have nothing by then you can have it, I think it may be powder coated semi gloss black tho.

any who let me know.

cheers

Mack

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Hank! I was just going to tell you there is a triple clamp on ebay right now.Also if anyone needs a '03 ignition module,there is a local guy that has one for sale for a 100.00.Hank, did you get the Bandit carb issue resolved?

John