CBR1100XX.org Forum

Hi Randy,

I am from Washington State.

It is still here if anyone is interested. No rush to sell, will just keep it around and see what happens.

Steve

Did you move Steve....I always thought you were down in Florida??

Where is Joel when you need him to buy all of the red, XX's? Is he ever on the forum anymore? Thought you and him were butt buddies Fonz?

Did you move Steve....I always thought you were down in Florida??

Naw, Steve has been a webbed foot, Washingtonian like me for a long time.

Seen a used mid-mileage 2003 XX in the houston auto trader for $7999.99... $6000 sounds about right for yours with low mileage.... ebay has spoiled people with steals of a deal & everybody expects to get something for nothing these days. good luck with the sale.

Seen a used mid-mileage 2003 XX in the houston auto trader for $7999.99... $6000 sounds about right for yours with low mileage.... ebay has spoiled people with steals of a deal & everybody expects to get something for nothing these days. good luck with the sale.

Yeah, thought I would try eBay for the hell of it. If it ends up near a reasonable price, I will let it go.

steve

Where is Joel when you need him to buy all of the red, XX's? Is he ever on the forum anymore?

:icon_smilefingers:

Trust me, my sphincter has been throbbing since this was posted. For the first couple of

days I thought it was because I had forgotten to take out one of the vibrating plugs

but that wasn't it.... so I came on here thinking someone had posted a mint redbird

for sale... yep! That was it!

In keeping this thread business, I think the price is right. If I was in the market for a bird,

and you know it would be red, this price wouldn't deter me one bit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$5850.00 on Ebay, BIN. unreal price for a great Bike. rare color. well kept obviously with low miles. anyone who thinks the price is high or was high should be ashamed. lots of great "support" replys for this Bike and deservedly so. would like to see the seller hold strong at 6k, because it's worth every penny of that too. the replys are correct...this is a half price off newer Honda Blackbird. Where can you find 11k bikes for 5850.00 .......or you can buy the '03 on Ebay now, with 20k miles for 6995.00.......makes Animal's Red BB look like the deal of the century, and it is.

unreal tho how one seller gets support around here, the next guy gets run into the ground.

unreal tho how one seller gets support around here, the next guy gets run into the ground.

Not sure if you noticed, but he posted pics, full history, and a price in his first listing of the bike. There wasn't any bullshit runaround.

"Nobody likes me" :icon_rolleyes:

Fucking crybaby...

whatever ......... just stating obvious facts, has nothing to do with crying.......you try to say a few things on a website about your own bike, and you don't post or list something like everyone else did, and you're thrown under the bus. try (if you're able to) to come up with some other intelligent replys 97exex.

I never posted my '03 for sale here, someone else did. Still haven't figured out how that's allowed. Nice how someone can copy/paste a For Sale ad from an entirely different website, then the seller takes a bunch of unnecessary sh** for it - because he didn't do things the way all the other perfect people have done in the past. You want the Truth you say exex, well - there's the truth and honesty you whined about in an earlier post.

This guy has a great BB for sale - I bumped it and spoke highly of his Bike.

SDMF,

Steve has been around for a while, and is known by quite a few of us, and is dilligently trying to sell his bike. You are new, and unknown to us, and have already stated you don't "need" to sell your bike. I think the differences are obvious.

However, if you recall I complimented both of your bikes, especially the 1998. Good luck with your sale, and thanks for supporting Steve's.

Yea, yea, yea.........SKULL.......remember, you're a Hater too.......would like to see you say this......face to face....you'd run.....believe that. PM me anytime, give me your phone number, I'll call you - talk about my '03 BB with 57mi on it.....hell, I'd even meet you to settle anything you got.......Centerville, OH ain't that far from me.....

You are new, and unknown to us,

okay TOXXIC, I know I'm new, that's obvious, but not new to Bikes, or people who wanna act like a**ho***......I know that I'm unknown here, so why beat the hell out of a guy simply because he hasn't "proven" himself on a website with numerous posts.......or because he didn't "introduce" himself the way that's been done in the past ?

BACK TO THE THREAD........NICE RED BLACKBIRD.........hope you sell it at the el cheapo, EBAY and BB forum price.......such ashame to see a nice bike like this......sell for anything less than 6k.

Yea, yea, yea.........SKULL.......remember, you're a Hater too.......would like to see you say this......face to face....you'd run.....believe that. PM me anytime, give me your phone number, I'll call you - talk about my '03 BB with 57mi on it.....hell, I'd even meet you to settle anything you got.......Centerville, OH ain't that far from me.....

Oooh! Ya gonna beat me up? Fag. :icon_rolleyes:

Oooh! Ya gonna beat me up? Fag. :icon_rolleyes:

I thought I had grown out of thread crapping but that shit right there was just too damn

funny!!

I'd like to see that, skull running.............. :icon_biggrin:

Fuck ........... I'd pay money to see that ......................

1SDMF sure writes tough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Backbird Friends

Do You think some of the prices on used bike are too high - then You should be happy not to live in Denmark (Europe). :icon_surprised:

I have just bought a used CBR1100XX from 99 (FI) with 27.000 km on the clock for the nice price of

94.000 dKr (equals 15.500 US $) and that was a very good bargin (normal price 120.000 dKr ~ 19.800 US $).

Best regards from Denmark

CBR1100DK alias Kim

Hi Backbird Friends

Do You think some of the prices on used bike are too high - then You should be happy not to live in Denmark (Europe). :icon_surprised:

I have just bought a used CBR1100XX from 99 (FI) with 27.000 km on the clock for the nice price of

94.000 dKr (equals 15.500 US $) and that was a very good bargin (normal price 120.000 dKr ~ 19.800 US $).

Best regards from Denmark

CBR1100DK alias Kim

I will buy a used Bird for $5,500 US, and ride it to Denmark for the extra $10,000 US :)

yes I know there is an ocean in the middle, I have scuba gear to make the trip

That assumes you don't mind the extra 10,000 KM on the odometer

-

I will buy a used Bird for $5,500 US, and ride it to Denmark for the extra $10,000 US :)

Taxes - taxes are the bad words here. The danish price is with danish taxes :icon_sad:

Due to the high prices on vehicles (both cars and bikes) it is now common in Denmark to look at used bikes from Germany and UK even

we have to tax these vehicle with 180% (total) when it's fitted with danish licens plates - yes it's not a writing error - the tax on vehicles is 180% !

Therefore the price must be sufficient low on used foreign bikes - otherweise the endprice in Denmark will be too high.

Also - bikes outside the EU - European Union - must apply to the EURO3 - a new enviromental standard when registred in Denmark for the first time - therefore only used bikes from countries inside the EU are relevant)

All taxes in Denmark are pretty high - I pay for example 48% directly in tax of my annual income.

In addition to that danes pay 25% in tax on all goods (e.g. food, consumer durables..)

That means many of us are looking outside Denmark when we have to buy spareparts or accessories to our bikes (the German and UK

taxes are lower).

Often I also buy items from the US even I have to multiply the US price with 1,5 (danish tax, custom) and then ad a tax-handlingfee (~20 US $)

to the price - it's often still a good bargain due to the rate of exchange of the US $ (regarding the danish currency).

Best regards

Kim