CBR1100XX.org Forum

EBAY SUCKS!! 1997 Blackbird STILL for sale

Just FYI, and this may be stating the obvious. I got my silver 2002 about 2 months back with corbin seat, yoshi exhaust, K&N air filter, power commander 3, 13000 miles and just a small scratch for $5000 here in Texas. I've since seen another 2002 go for $4000.

Good luck, I'd keep the BB, I'm still new to them, but I think I'm going to have mine for a L-O-N-G time :icon_biggrin:

Kevin

After he took two road trips totalling 2400 miles I sold the White Tiger mural XX to new guy Unk Greg from OH today. Seems like he's really going to enjoy riding this in his corner of the world, lots of NICE roads! This is his second XX purchase in 3 months, I think he might be addicted! Good luck with the bike and ride safe Greg.

Home safe and sound, bike rode along nicely. Pa I-80, snore. Am I still in Pa? Wife called three times while I was enroute. No I'm still in PA. Plus side? Well managed to be +10 most of the day, and everyone passed me! Usual road trip I guess. Nascar needs to check in at NJ. Every pass executed with a bump draft (almost). Same deal in/on I-80 PA. Rush up to back and dart left or right...it was always NJ plate. Youse guys got a different driving school?

Enjoyed run, maybe I was a long haul driver in another life. I keep catching the kids sitting on it in the garage. At least they ain't making motor noises and spitting all over it. Wife likes the mural, and it is her bike. I just watch the boys trying their majic on mom, to snag a ride. Ha.

thanks,