CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: BMW Motorrad Boots EU46 / US11 never used $150

Have you always wanted to own BMW Motorrad boots but thought they were just too expensive? Well here's your chance. Oh sure, they're still overpriced, but much more reasonable than the $300+ they typically sell for. These boots are new, never used. They're fantastic boots, featuring plenty of Gortex and BMW's Biomex protection system. But most importantly, "BMW Motorrad" is branded into the heel of both boots, proudly showing the world you're capable of paying an assload of money for riding boots. But you didn't, you bought them for almost half price. You sly fox. You'll still get envious glances at the rally and large breasted Teutonic women will uncontrollably fondle your boots.

In the unlikely event of a crash, a heavenly chariot of Bavarian angels will instantaneously swoop down and pluck you from danger. Well not really, but they will save the boots, just not you personally.

Anyhow, size 46 EU (US size 11), new, never used, $150.

Here's a link to the pictures (http://picasaweb.google.com/MattInVA/BMWMotorradBoots)

Use the magnifying glass icon to zoom in.

Mmm, my Sidi On Roads are well past the decade mark, and those look like a nice update. 46 is close, but mebbe a little snug.

Got any more info, other than "Motorrad", that seems to turn up a lot of different boots. Mainly interested in whether they're waterproof, or claim to be...

BTW, nice ad copy. :icon_lol:

I did a bit more research. I think they're the BMW Transition Touring boots, which are a bit less expensive than I originally thought. I'll drop the price down to $150.

Here's a couple of links, mostly BMW PR type stuff

http://www.who-sells-it.com/cy/bmw-motorra...9-fullsize.html

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/gearbox/...oots/index.html

Size is iffy, but for that price I'll give 'em a shot. If they're too snug, you'll see them back up here for the same price.

I'll leave first right of refusal for Joe, as he posted first, but consider them sold if he passes.

I have two pairs of BMW boots, neither of which are this style. But anywho... They are so friggin' comfortable, it's all I'll buy now. I take a 13W in sneakers, and both pairs of my BMW boots are 13... not wide, just 13. They fit GREAT.

First off, major props to Matt and the USPS for some quick shipping.

Secondly, you're all SOL, they fit. I'm not going to be doubling up on socks in these things anytime soon, but for now they seem like they'll be fine with a little break-in. I usually wear a 47, so maybe these things do run just a hair of the large side.