CBR1100XX.org Forum

The forum will be taken offline tonight for approximately two hours, between 10:00 PM MST and 11:59PM MST to conduct maintenance and upgrades. During this window the site may become slow or unresponsive. Additionally, the forum will be disabled all together for brief moments when database upgrades are being completed. I'll post back here when the upgrades are complete.

This upgrade should eliminate some problems members have been having with cookies/logins, as well as adding several additional security measures to combat spam and potential software glitches.

Thanks!

Jason

The forum will be taken offline tonight for approximately two hours, between 10:00 PM MST and 11:59PM MST to conduct maintenance and upgrades. During this window the site may become slow or unresponsive. Additionally, the forum will be disabled all together for brief moments when database upgrades are being completed. I'll post back here when the upgrades are complete.

This upgrade should eliminate some problems members have been having with cookies/logins, as well as adding several additional security measures to combat spam and potential software glitches.

Thanks!

Jason

Get me out!!!!

Cbrxxquad, formally know as Trurotor2, Thanks, I miss me. :icon_silenced: :icon_silenced:

Tron comes to mind. Motorcycle guy stuck in the computer? :icon_twisted: