CBR1100XX.org Forum

Ray Ban Glasses..

I won a pair in a golf tournament raffle yesterday, but Ill never wear them. Theyre those big Tom Cruise, Top Gun aviator type jammies. Sticker says $135.00. If I keep em theyll end up busted or lost somewhere.

Ray Ban # is RB3025. They have gold frames with G-15 lenses. Not sure the tint color but pretty dark.They are 100% brand new, never worn and still in box.

See a few authentic ones on Egay for like $50-$90 with buy it now's like $119. Im thinking like $75.00??

May appeal to you older snooty pricks here...Any takers??

Shut up Ben... Mike, I'll take em. :icon_silenced:

I hate it when people know me that well... :icon_redface:

Can I send you Organ, naked and hogtied to work off the debt? I'll remember the ballgag.... :icon_twisted:

Love ya Ben... :icon_razz:

FREE Ray Bans!

I know a guy that whenever he goes to a place likely to have a nice "Lost and Found" is goes up and says he lost a pair of Ray Bans.

He says there is 1 chance in 10 they have a pair but that just means you have to ask at 10 places.

I tried it with Mont Blanc pens but no luck so far.

FREE Ray Bans!

I know a guy that whenever he goes to a place likely to have a nice "Lost and Found" is goes up and says he lost a pair of Ray Bans.

He says there is 1 chance in 10 they have a pair but that just means you have to ask at 10 places.

I tried it with Mont Blanc pens but no luck so far.

Funny, I do the same thing, but for me it's "I lost my 19 year old Japanese lactating hooker."

Fingers crossed!!

Funny, I do the same thing, but for me it's "I lost my 19 year old Japanese lactating hooker."

Fingers crossed!!

Yeah, I've only seen one of those once in my lost and found. At least I didn't need to go out to get cream for my coffee for the week she lived. No one had lost any food or water, so she was pretty much screwed. :icon_twisted:

Mike will you go win me some unusual Ray Bans next? I want the pink rimmed ones... :icon_iloveyou:

Pink is for girls. Why would you want them?

Shhh, I don't want this to get around but.....

I have a vagina.

Then why did you only let me #8 you?

#8? Isn't that chicken and broccoli?

Wow, this went downhill fast. Gross. Thank you Organ for so elequently putting the downside of anal sex. Lovely. :icon_barf: