CBR1100XX.org Forum

Gold Rearset

Hey,

I had bought these hoping to install them but then I had an accident (Yes I am completely fine) and well no more riding for me for this summer as I have no money to repair it. So since I have these laying around I figured I would sell them to buy bus tickets. (Yup the bus sucks)

I am looking to get 265CDN$ what I paid for and well I know i can't get my shipping cost back so I will ship in canada and the usa for free. (within reason - I checked and shipping to california will only be around 15$)

Also, I didn't take a picture of the hardware that came with but that is also included.

Here are some pictures. They aren't perfect quality cause I have no digital camera so they are taken with my phone.

PM me if interested.

post-7530-1213659303.jpg

post-7530-1213659321.jpg

post-7530-1213659335.jpg

post-7530-1213659489.jpg

post-7530-1213659508.jpg

I honestly don't know the brand. If you want brand name I guess these aren't for you but for form and function this will work great. They have 9 to 12 way adjustable for the pegs and the shift and brake has a short and a long setting.

Cheers