CBR1100XX.org Forum

FastBag Tail pack (s)

I have 2 (maybe 3) they are new & complete with keys & first aid-kit & all needed straps. Colors I have are 1-green & 1-red lid. (you will have to paint the lid to match your bike)

$50+$20 shipping, < new lower price

Here are a couple pics. I can honestly say they work great when they are properly mounted, I would recomend installing longer bolts on the grap bar for maximum security & ease of use. Just to give you an idea of the size, you can put a gallon of milk in it without extending it up like an accordian. Thanks

gallery_6545_633_22984.jpg

gallery_6545_633_131884.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I am interested in the red one. Can you PM me a pic? Is it close to the 2001 red?

It looks close to my eyes, but PM John01xx had one for his XX then sold it to another board member, he should be able to tell you how close it was to the original Honda red paint.

***Currently all I have is a camera phone & it does not take quality pictures.

You are getting a lot for you money, these are good quality packs.

flitmedic, packed as high as his head...Did tip over once too.

I have one, but, have not used it yet, but will.

Not the same red.

But , not bad.

good price too.

I'm interested in a Pak, I can be reached at 337 274-5355, Floyd in Louisiana...............Thank you............

Send me a PM, if you are interested, these are Still availible

• 2 weeks later...

Those are so cool looking... too bad I already have the givi setup.... I'm debating, may be time to put the givi on another bike and grab one of these for the bird... they make it look so stream-lined.

Bump 2-left Red & Green lids... Can paint 02" silver for extra $20 I purchased some metallic silver that is spot on..... let me know

$50 + $20 shipping

HIJACK Alert - what silver paint did you buy that matches? I don't want to pay the $78 a half pint charged by color rite...

Bump 2-left Red & Green lids... Can paint 02" silver for extra $20 I purchased some metallic silver that is spot on..... let me know

$50 + $20 shipping

HIJACK Alert - what silver paint did you buy that matches? I don't want to pay the $78 a half pint charged by color rite...

Nice hijack.......I might be able to produce a link, well if.........................J/K pm sent

• 14 years later...
On 5/14/2008 at 2:20 PM, CxBXR said:

I have 2 (maybe 3) they are new & complete with keys & first aid-kit & all needed straps. Colors I have are 1-green & 1-red lid. (you will have to paint the lid to match your bike)

$50+$20 shipping, < new lower price

Here are a couple pics. I can honestly say they work great when they are properly mounted, I would recomend installing longer bolts on the grap bar for maximum security & ease of use. Just to give you an idea of the size, you can put a gallon of milk in it without extending it up like an accordian. Thanks

gallery_6545_633_22984.jpg

Doe you still have these?

• Upvote 1

You mods ever think about purging the FS forum ?

Maybe post a rule ----- sold ----- in the title for easy cleaning ?

This member CTX700 probably wasted a lot of time searching this ?

If the seller PM's him and sells, I would be truly fukn amazed.

Edited by CALCXX

1 hour ago, CALCXX said:

Entirely possible. Could just delete anything more than a year old. One thing that would deter me is that there is technical information and possibly pricing indicators for others looking to sell or buy similar items in a very specialized market.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, CALCXX said:

He would have wasted that time regardless, but he likely wasted the time to create a login and reply to the ad.  If he noticed that it was 15 years old he was prepared for it and decided that it was worth a try.  If he didn't notice, he deserves it.