CBR1100XX.org Forum

4Sale: Givi E41 side cases w/gloss black lids. **SOLD**

A couple weeks ago in TN my buddy dropped his FJR and I was in the way, so my XX took it's first tumble after 10 years of ownership.. .ugh. We managed to scratch both my Givi cases, his bike hit the right one and scratched it, and the left one hit the ground. The damage is minimal, only cosmetic, but his insurance is going to fix me up with a new set so I'm looking to sell these. I attached a couple pictures so you can see the scratches.

I bought these new just over 1 year ago for $548, I'm open to reasonable offers... was thinking around $275 somewhere, plus whatever shipping would be within the USA.

The sale of these is pending the arrival of a check in the mail to cover my new ones, as soon as that occurs...should be a few days, I'm ready to sell. I will order the new ones asap and ship these out in their packaging.

Post up if you're interested

Thanks!

Taetor

post-6742-1210704971.jpg

post-6742-1210704972.jpg

if you can sell it for 300 including shipping i'll take them!!

and just to make sure the damage is only scrathes? none of the hinges or locks or mounts or anythign is broken?

and the scrathes are not SUPER deep... meaning that they do not penetrate into the case... correct

email is "tangus 999 @ g mail . com"