CBR1100XX.org Forum

Digitalmeter.com A++

I just ordered two Datel voltmeters from these guys. Fast shipping and good price. When I got my order they only sent one meter. I emailed them right away and recieved a response within the hour. Second meter was recieved a few days later. Mistakes happen, it's good to know they are stand up people :icon_thumbsup:

Datel voltmeter

• 2 weeks later...

Just a follow up...

Today I left my 6th voice and 3rd e-mail for Andrew Lovelace the owner of the company that makes and sells these things.

I placed my order 12 days ago and except for the confirmation email and charging my credit card I have heard nothing about my meter.

So...now be careful before you order. I'll update.

Just a follow up...

Today I left my 6th voice and 3rd e-mail for Andrew Lovelace the owner of the company that makes and sells these things.

I placed my order 12 days ago and except for the confirmation email and charging my credit card I have heard nothing about my meter.

He might be busy with the family business :icon_evilgrin:

Just a follow up...

If you weren't so cheap that you ordered snail mail shipping you may have gotten it by now!!! :icon_nana:

Hope you get it soon..