CBR1100XX.org Forum

ICON Leather Merc Hero Jacket - Price reduced.

This jacket new is selling on New Enough for $312 bucks. It is size 52 and had the sleeves shortened 1.5 inches on each side because the jacket is made for someone with longer arms. (Which cost me $180 bucks because of the zipper relocation)

It comes with a liner. The only thing wrong with the jacket is the main zipper pull broke and I replaced it with a zip tie.

$75 shipped

It's the white leather with all the patched sewn on it.

Sweet jacket! It's really hard to find a jacket that the sleeves weren't made for ape arms! If I can find some xtra cash it'll be mine if it's still available then.

FWIW these jackets are made really well and are very durable.

Sweet jacket! It's really hard to find a jacket that the sleeves weren't made for ape arms! If I can find some xtra cash it'll be mine if it's still available then.

FWIW these jackets are made really well and are very durable.

Ricky...if you want I will send it to you and you can send the cash when you get it. Or piece meal it through paypal.

Let me know.

That was a comfortable jacket and did a nice job keeping me warm coming back to Maryland from Dave's house. Fit my 5"6" frame perfectly. Good looking makes ya look all racer serious like.

PLUS...it was about 50 degrees out.

Anyone, Anyone ????

That was a comfortable jacket and did a nice job keeping me warm coming back to Maryland from Dave's house. Fit my 5"6" frame perfectly. Good looking makes ya look all racer serious like.

PLUS...it was about 50 degrees out.

Anyone, Anyone ????

nice jacket, too bad it isn't perf'ed. :icon_rolleyes:

• 2 years later...