CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale Center Stand Stop revised

Looks nice, I'll take one.....

Gone baby gone!!!

Hey, where's my cut :icon_evilgrin:

is this like the stud fee, pick of the litter,,, but if that is the mutt you and silver make, you may not be able to train it...Don't think this dog will hunt either...

I just want to praise Stan on what a wonderful Job he has done on these. The fit is perfect, and installation can be done with your eyes closed. I finally am able to get ride of that stupid ass rubber puck that keeps falling out. Your idea was genious. Thank you once again. Best 20 bucks I have ever spent! :)

I finally am able to get ride that stupid ass rubber butt plug that keeps falling out.

:icon_needpics:

I finally am able to get ride that stupid ass rubber butt plug that keeps falling out.

:icon_needpics:

OMG LMAO Hobie, you are so bad!

Can't wait to see you both, and see Redd kick your ass.

They are the funny ones, ain't they. :icon_biggrin: although I think he might like it if Redd would slap him around :icon_evilgrin:

Stan if you have any left bring me one to OzaXX, please.

You are going to OzarXX right?

• 11 months later...
original post for reference and info

but the answer is yes to prevent the centerstand from contacting anything,

Got a call that I can pickup the prototype tonight.

Looks to be around 20 plus shipping in stainless steel, but can't get the coupling nuts in anything but carbon.

Would only be 2 dollars cheaper in cs.

Yes I can weld ss to cs.

I could do powder coat but gonna add.

Will post a pic as soon as I can prove it works, but not much difference just simpler.

I already have two of your brackets.

I am running the stock exhaust system, so I don't think I even need to install the brackets.

Is there a reason I should use the bracket with a stock exhaust system?

original post for reference and info

but the answer is yes to prevent the centerstand from contacting anything,

Got a call that I can pickup the prototype tonight.

Looks to be around 20 plus shipping in stainless steel, but can't get the coupling nuts in anything but carbon.

Would only be 2 dollars cheaper in cs.

Yes I can weld ss to cs.

I could do powder coat but gonna add.

Will post a pic as soon as I can prove it works, but not much difference just simpler.

I already have two of your brackets.

I am running the stock exhaust system, so I don't think I even need to install the brackets.

Is there a reason I should use the bracket with a stock exhaust system?

you want to cause they are cool?? :icon_biggrin: I don't have any way to answer that anymore, but don't think so.

Damn name changes, just when I get used to what your like you go and change the game.... :icon_twisted:

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I know this is bumping an old thread here but..

I recently got a 99 bird with V&H slip ons and the right leg of the center stand is hitting the exhaust.

So...You still have any left or plan on making another batch?

I do, but just did a revision on the design. All stainless steel, thinner material, and a rubber bumper. I just got the water jetted parts in and will get some welded and a picture up this weekend.

Price has gone up to 27.00 for US shipping.

• 1 year later...

Hi all! Questions:

Does this fine piece of equipment allow for the fitment of an Akro 4-1 and the use of the center stand? If yes, do you have any to sell?

What does the OEM center stand stop look like? I think it's possible that I have a 1st gen one of these parts on my bike from the PO.

Thanks!

Hi all! Questions:

Does this fine piece of equipment allow for the fitment of an Akro 4-1 and the use of the center stand? If yes, do you have any to sell?

What does the OEM center stand stop look like? I think it's possible that I have a 1st gen one of these parts on my bike from the PO.

Thanks!

yep, does.

send 30 to trurotor@aol.com via paypal with all your info.

post-893-1353473714.jpg

Hi all! Questions:

Thanks!

yep, does.

send 30 to trurotor@aol.com via paypal with all your info.

Thanks! which one is that a pic of? It looks like your jobber, ya? What does the OEM stop look like? Dies it rest on a stop built into the stock pipe? Just trying to figure out what's on there now. Thanks!