CBR1100XX.org Forum

CBR1100XX jacket Group Buy - Final Status 6-7-2008

Shoot, wish I had remembered to ask you about these coats when I was out there! I really want two of the patches, and should have sprung for a coat! :icon_redface:

• 2 weeks later...
The good news is that the current deal on the jackets and pants will still be honored for at least a month or so.

Anyone who wants to take advantage of the deal is welcome to do so.

Hey I might be interested. It is not a bad deal for slightly under 300 bux. I wear a xxl in the jacket( pads please) and a 42 waist for the leathers pants. Let me know the total price with shipping. Lets make a deal. :icon_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the work here, Toynut!!

You deserve a free one after all this work...I know what you've put into this.

I would like to add a thought for those interested in full/360-zippers.

I added one to my FirstGear S-Pilot, it was a regular 360 (plastic tooth) attached to a stretchy fabric above the adj. waist part.

So, if the stretchy part of the jacket might be in the way of a full-zip, the leather shop that did mine, just attached it to a 3" stretch fabric, then sewed it in. works awesome.

She charged me $30 to do it.

Might also work for a 8-10" zipper...provide a little flex when leaned over?

• 1 month later...

Got my jacket, packed well. Vick want to keep the box well. Jacket is made with very nice leather, soft. Wear out on the town nice. Fits perfect. Might be able to get rid of my tankbag with all the pockets and large does not quite cover the size. Easy to get into them too. Oh yeah, pockets in the pockets. Lot of ventalition, and the zippers go both ways on the sleeve. Nice. Looks much nicer that any other jacket I have. As nice as Vanson nice.

Love it. A lot.

Thanks Al, you really did a good thing with this. Need to put the xx patch on it, but hate to. It's that nice.

Got my jacket, packed well. Vick want to keep the box well. Jacket is made with very nice leather, soft. Wear out on the town nice. Fits perfect. Might be able to get rid of my tankbag with all the pockets and large does not quite cover the size. Easy to get into them too. Oh yeah, pockets in the pockets. Lot of ventalition, and the zippers go both ways on the sleeve. Nice. Looks much nicer that any other jacket I have. As nice as Vanson nice.

Love it. A lot.

Thanks Al, you really did a good thing with this. Need to put the xx patch on it, but hate to. It's that nice.

You going to model your new duds at the TeXXt??