CBR1100XX.org Forum

need help !

lifeisnow

Guys I really need your help now as this thing is driving me crazy, listen all I hear is click every now on then on bumby roads and only when hitting them hard coming from somewhere in front, sometimes I hear nothing and sometimes I hear it even from a little bump. I am thinking this is something normal as everything is in place. what do you think? shall I change the fork oil maybe?

Have you checked the Stem bearings ?

How about all the Body panel Nuts , Bolts, and little Plastic push pins... because sometimes the plkastic panels will make that Click-ing sound, but only under specific loads and shock events.

I was missing 2 of those push pins and was getting a clicking sound.... found it, fixxed now.

An Ipod and Etymotic er6's will cure the problem.

I hear all kinds of plastic related clicking and popping on bumps, especially when it's cold outside. It bugged me in the beginning too, now I just ignore it.

all seem in its place and all push pins there, I dont know how to check the stem bearings I am afraid. i think that everyone hears these kinds of clicks everynow and then. I have just ordered hyperlink progressive front springs

Well when you do the springs, put in tapered steering head bearings.