CBR1100XX.org Forum

Having workshop wired

RichardCranium

What.... NO WINDOWS ?

What is that thing.... a Sweat Sona with lighting ?

Get a Little humidity and have a couple guys over... and you could put a YMCA sign up. :icon_stickpoke:

:icon_razz:

NBLB. :icon_biggrin:

.. It's really looking good.

Alright, I'll quit being a smart ass for 5 seconds.... and ask... Are you done yet ?

How's it look ?

How do you like it ?

How about some night time photos so we can get a better feel for the New Cool looking Lighted Shop ?

Alright, I'll quit being a smart ass for 5 seconds.... and ask... Are you done yet ?

How's it look ?

How do you like it ?

How about some night time photos so we can get a better feel for the New Cool looking Lighted Shop ?

Not done yet. Its been raining practically every day. Serious storms. Lot of local flooding. Several roads around here were closed due to flooding 2 or 3 different times recently.

Having said that I hope to finish it tomorrow. I have to trench it then have the electrician come out and finish a couple things and land it on the box.

All the receps are done. All the lights are done except the one outside light. Shouldn't be much work tomorrow other than trenching.

Not sure if you've finished the trench or not but if you haven't consider throwing a few ethernet lines in. They are running everything on ethernet now, not just PC's, you can also use it for phone. Keep it as far away from power as you can(2 feet or more)

How's it look ?

How do you like it ?

Not done yet. Its been raining practically every day. Serious storms. Lot of local flooding. Several roads around here were closed due to flooding 2 or 3 different times recently.

Having said that I hope to finish it tomorrow. I have to trench it then have the electrician come out and finish a couple things and land it on the box.

All the receps are done. All the lights are done except the one outside light. Shouldn't be much work tomorrow other than trenching.

Well OK... I can wait a little longer....

:icon_biggrin:

I'll keep checking back.....

The low seat kills my back mowing the 1.6 acres. Parts of the yard are really rough. I noticed the new ones all seem to have the higher back seat. :icon_neutral:

See one you like?

Clicky

I bought one from them for a skid loader several years ago. Seems to be good quality, holding up really well.

I didn't get the wiring finished. The place I was going to get the trencher from is closed on Sat. Oops. All the other places wanted me to rent it for a full day. Prob 30 mins worth of trenching to do.

I have the garage completely wrecked. Shit in all 3 bays. Eventually I'll get it all out to the shop. Right now I only have 3 shelf units that are 2'x4' and I have a 4x8 workbench coming. Now I just need to figure out how I want to arrange everything. I will be putting in a lot more shelving. I want to put in some sort of overhead shelving for stuff that is seldom used. I was even contemplating a small 'loft' but I don't think I want to go that route.

I installed Google Sketchup to try and model some stuff like Carlos did but my attention span failed me after dicking with it for about 30 mins. Hopefully I'll get the wiring completed and all the shit moved out there this week.

4 days later....

we're still waiting....

:icon_whistle:

Sheesh. I call you today and give you the 411 on everything and then you do this to me.

Why ya gotta break balls?

:icon_snooty:

Tomorrow. If it doesn't rain too much tonight and doesn't rain tomorrow. Otherwise I'm fucked again.

Sheesh. I call you today and give you the 411 on everything and then you do this to me.

I'm not breaking Balls... I'm giving you shit...

because for one... I know it rains at your house..... like every flippin Day...

and secondly Because.... what are friends for... if not to play with each other.... which in this case, it's a play on supposeds.

You know.... you was supposed to do this... or supposeds to...

I'm not breaking Balls... I'm giving you shit...

because for one... I know it rains at your house..... like every flippin Day...

and secondly Because.... what are friends for... if not to play with each other.... which in this case, it's a play on supposeds.

You know.... you was supposed to do this... or supposeds to...

I've got something you can play with.

Throw a 3/4" black pipe in the trench and cap it incase you ever want natural gas or regulated propane in the shop. Throw another 1" PVC in for any ethernet or any low voltage security/fire protection lines? It's real cheap at this point.

Its done! Mostly. The wiring is done. Now comes the rest of getting everything organized. Still waiting on the workbench too.

There is actually more light than this pic shows. The garage door covers up the first 8' T8 fixture. When you pull the door down that extra light plus it reflecting off the inside of the garage door makes the shop really light.

normal_DSCF0257.jpg

normal_DSCF0259.jpg

normal_DSCF0261.jpg