CBR1100XX.org Forum

Custom 2000 CBR 1100 xx blackbird "THE PUNISER"

So it was a Troll?

Does this mean the bike isn't still for sale?

Shit.

just drill some vortex high-flow holes in your cans, you'll be good to go!!! :icon_biggrin:

Good ruse, wish it had lasted longer!

Just take a step back and re-read your post.

Ahhh Dave,

I'll be more explicit. Yesterday I created a second login (ThePunisher) and started this thread for a little mid-week humor. You of all people should have known. Maybe you missed Joe's thread a couple of days ago - Just one more dipshit

I hope I'm not the only one to see the humor here, although that's often the case. Mia Culpa.

Alrighty then, we'll start round two with a simple question. Who is ThePunisher? First correct answer gets a photo of ThePunisher's punisher.

Just take a step back and re-read your post.

Ahhh Dave,

I'll be more explicit. Yesterday I created a second login (ThePunisher) and started this thread for a little mid-week humor. You of all people should have known. Maybe you missed Joe's thread a couple of days ago - Just one more dipshit

I hope I'm not the only one to see the humor here, although that's often the case. Mia Culpa.

Alrighty then, we'll start round two with a simple question. Who is ThePunisher? First correct answer gets a photo of ThePunisher's punisher.

I am always up for a good rubbin.... Never read Joes post.... Yours was obvious from the word For Sale. That's why I didn't bother until now.

I see the humor in everything....always.

I didn't make fun of you, I didn't talk shit....just dealt with you like someone who was in love with their bike and trying to sell it.

Now for the truth....someone like me was able to see that it was a member here immediately. A mod would have sniffed you out and called you out immediately so I am thinking a mod. Dealing with you without humor, without name calling drew you out immediately. So...the plan worked and it was cake to draw you out.

Next time....put up a post that you had to put your dog down because he had a loose stool on the carpet....and then you have a winnah !!

Dave

Well, if it's not Joe, he was at least in on it... he came to defense of the Troll on page one, so we know he was in the know.

Hmmmm.... if we guess right, and we get to see a pic of the Punisher's "punisher," does that mean his weiner?

Since I'm the only with pics of his willy on here, that would make me the Punisher?

This concludes our test of dipshit detection system. Had this been an actual dishit, you would to proceed to the nearest internet beatdown coordination center. Your participation has been appreciated.

Good Job Men!

er... I mean Preace Out [sic]

Ok, seriously I thought a little squid parody was in order. For fuck's sake it's too cold to ride.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, who uses the phrase "For fuck's sake"?

And who would say: "it's too cold to ride."?

Anybody? Bueller?

I can't see the pic here at work... but if it's smaller than a kosher dill, it ain't me!

Not that any of you have seen it, or anything... :icon_whistle:

Unless you live in Rocky Hill, CT - Burlington, VT, Philadelphia, PA, Mt. Laure, NJ....whore ! :icon_biggrin:

I'm sorry, I have two blackbirds and I had a Hayabusa for five years, and so far I have not seen or came against one singe XX, unless it was turboed that could beat my stock Hayabusa, it just doesn't happen, Power to weight ratio and the aero just doesn't match up, sorry

good luck with your sell.