CBR1100XX.org Forum

Custom 2000 CBR 1100 xx blackbird "THE PUNISER"

The bike is in Lexington KY. But i will help deliver it free for $1.00 a mile for 50 miles. Ask anyone in my area about THE PUNISHER they will tell you how fast it is. If you put on the jet kit and power commander the bike will not work with the stock cans you must use aftermarket cans. I will not accept low-BALL PRICES.

There is not a jet kit for a fuel injected bike DUMB ASS!!!!!

Erik :icon_snooty: :icon_snooty: :icon_naughty:

The bike is in Lexington KY. But i will help deliver it free for $1.00 a mile for 50 miles. Ask anyone in my area about THE PUNISHER they will tell you how fast it is. If you put on the jet kit and power commander the bike will not work with the stock cans you must use aftermarket cans. I will not accept low-BALL PRICES.

Free for a $1.00 per mile :icon_duh:

But wouldn't the Vortex work better with more fuel coming in?

Sorry for the low ball offer. Just giving you a check in from Realityville.

Oh and thanks for the PM :icon_biggrin:

I live about 70 miles from Lexington if someone needs me to look this one over.

:icon_cool:

Dude being that close you should already know about "THE PUNISHER"

Peas out.

Still no PMs from him. I guess he's not a serious seller.

Oh don't worry the PM he sent was to let me know that this wasn't a prank, to let me know what my sexual orientation was and that Tucker and I should have relations with ourselves.

I haven't heard those things in quite sometime. It felt kind of nice.

OganDoner If you are serious than I can deliver it to you. You already know what I will charge. But you have to tell me where is Mystic, CT. Is it in Indiana.

:icon_sos: " fools to the left of me jokers to the right...............................

:icon_bs:

:icon_fuckofftroll:

So does anyone here know how to install those jets? Do they screw onto the end of the injectors? What kind of pipe will go with those jets to wake that 200+ mph? I may be interested. This bike sounds dope!

Ben when did you move to India? Wooh whee that bike must be fast cause he told us all about it.

11500 miles but I ride alot so it might go up alittle by the time I sell it. Thats more than most people ride their whole lifes.

Piece Out

jeezus - I did twice that mileage just last year... I must be dead!!!!!!!

:icon_surprised:

OMG!!! I just read through this thread. :icon_shocked:

The Punisher!! :icon_rolleyes:

The only things he's punishing are: the english language, spell check, and our intelligence.

Please don't punish the world by reproducing.

(I do believe this is a prank. )

Could this be the punisher's gay brother?

bike1.jpg

ANother 'Punisher" bike

"I punish your ass!!!"

IM001150.JPG

Scroll down to see Vinnie's Bike

http://www.thepunisher.com/past_news/septe...ember_2005.html

Vinnie Da Blade checks in with his first Punisher theme bike. Unfortunately it took a dirt nap back in May, but Vinnie is working on a sequel !!!

Maby after Vinnie's "dirt" nap down the "dirt road", Vinnie switched to the XX.

I think this is the Punisher on the left.

mallrats_10.JPG

OMG!!! I just read through this thread. :icon_shocked:

The Punisher!! :icon_rolleyes:

The only things he's punishing are: the english language, spell check, and our intelligence.

Please don't punish the world by reproducing.

(I do believe this is a prank. )

me too, but it would ooohhhh so much funnier if this dealio wuz legit....

:icon_cool:

Damn, I thought it had Dave written all over it? Nik, Dave, and Tom are the ones usually with enough time on their hands to play these kinds of games. Then again, Bowen has been laying around the house, off work, with nothing else to do!

Really liked the intentional flip-flop of "their" and "there". The author isn't stupid, just funny. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

This concludes our test of dipshit detection system. Had this been an actual dishit, you would to proceed to the nearest internet beatdown coordination center. Your participation has been appreciated.

Good Job Men!

er... I mean Preace Out [sic]

Ok, seriously I thought a little squid parody was in order. For fuck's sake it's too cold to ride.

Dammit!!!

its ending too quickly.

I was hoping the Punisher would continue the ruse for a bit longer.

( I have decided to rename my dick "the Punisher" Though I will miss calling it Godzilla :icon_biggrin: )

Maybe even have the punisher skull tattooed just above my monstrous pleasure probe.

This concludes our test of dipshit detection system. Had this been an actual dishit, you would to proceed to the nearest internet beatdown coordination center. Your participation has been appreciated.

Good Job Men!

er... I mean Preace Out [sic]

Ok, seriously I thought a little squid parody was in order. For fuck's sake it's too cold to ride.

You have to admit your post is a bit out there.

Answer me this....who else but you would find value in a $3,000 custom paint job?

Answer me this....you come to a board where you claim speeds of 190-200MPH. There are 3000+ members here that have a vast knowledge of the bike and anything you say can be verifyed immediately. Someone here will have the exact set up as you.

Just take a step back and re-read your post.